Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Man dresses as harpy. This is probably the worst thing I've seen yet. A grown man in a golden bikini with harpy wings. Since Harpies are a standard enemy in the World of Warcraft, I'm hoping someone else who took the game as seriously as he did put an axe through this guy's face.




Sjeng wrote:is that a guy? I mean, it clearly has boobs and no erm.. "lump"





ken wrote:Sjeng wrote:is that a guy? I mean, it clearly has boobs and no erm.. "lump"
Well, Man, if you cannot tell the difference, there is not much hope for you. If it were a Dame, there would be a large crowd of Oglers.![]()


ken wrote:Sjeng wrote:is that a guy? I mean, it clearly has boobs and no erm.. "lump"
Well, Man, if you cannot tell the difference, there is not much hope for you. If it were a Dame, there would be a large crowd of Oglers.![]()







Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests