• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Quasi-Modular dungeon compatible with HQ

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Quasi-Modular dungeon compatible with HQ

Postby sorcerersapprentice » September 22nd, 2017, 8:55 am

Im working on a protoype for a new type of furniture that uses much less 3d material and is more useable than existing furniture - once I have time to play with that principle on Blender I'll let you know - but generally, a bit of everything. I need a TON of stuff for my new RPG, and I've just been bought the time to work on it. I'll post again when I have a firm idea, or even share some pics. At thist stage I need to clear my existing workload so I can dedicate time to developing Geas more.
Something Wicked This Way Comes...

http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply
User avatar
sorcerersapprentice

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 261
Images: 3
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 10:29 am
Location: Australia
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests