• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Selling some Bones

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Maike05 » March 9th, 2014, 6:21 am

Hello yes that's a definite yes. I'm also interested in 54. And i wrote the 31 in the forst post (the blacksmith)


Could you pm me with definite price and your paypal account if you have one ? :)


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 562
Images: 25
Joined: March 18th, 2011, 10:39 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 9th, 2014, 6:46 am

Yup, I can. pm me your address. I'll send you my info.

This means the townfolk are taken Big Bene :(
But the rest is reserved for ya ;)
Let me do some Maths.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 9th, 2014, 8:02 am

Maike05 wrote:Hello yes that's a definite yes. I'm also interested in 54. And i wrote the 31 in the forst post (the blacksmith)

Yeah the 31 was a question for big bene ;) But you were first.

If you're getting 54, why not the other Hellborn as well? Don't take the Hellborn family apart :o They'd be fun as Evil Heroes! (53-56)

And PayPal calculates 3,4% + €0,35 EUR per transaction. Which would mean approximately another €1,25. Plus I'd have the money on my PP account, and I'd prefer having it on my bank account. With all the EU banks now having IBAN/BIC account numbers, that should be an easy thing to do. But if that's a problem, I'll do paypal.

I'm sending all of you the total amounts and my Bank account number (IBAN). Send me your addresses and I'll post them as soon as the money has been transferred. Thanks everyone!
I'll strike out the sold minis in the OP.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 9th, 2014, 9:58 am

Okay, I spent the last half hour digging through my pile of Bones. Something I truly love to do :P
And I've put your minis in envelopes, safely set aside. Just to be sure I picked the right ones, here are pictures. Let me know if they're correct, and please pm me when you've transferred the money, and add your address.

Maike:
Image

Bruenor:
Image

Big Bene:
Image
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby bruenor » March 9th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Yep. Perfect. Sent my payment through. Thanks buddy.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
bruenor

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 343
Images: 26
Joined: January 18th, 2013, 1:37 pm
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 9th, 2014, 2:46 pm

No problem, thank you! I'll see if I can post it tomorrow ;)

Now I only need Maike05's and Bene's confirmations and payments.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 10th, 2014, 10:50 am

Sjeng wrote:No problem, thank you! I'll see if I can post it tomorrow ;)

Now I only need Maike05's and Bene's confirmations and payments.

I have Bru's package ready to post right after I finish working today.

Maike, Big B., is the above picture correct?
Maike: did you want the other 3 Hellborn as well? ;)

If you guys can reply, I can post the packages. I have them with me. At work for another hour (until 16.45 CET).
Still need addresses as well.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Big Bene » March 10th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Maike gets all the best minis... but ... sigh ... it's correct :cry:
Have a look ;)


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1401
Images: 11
Joined: September 30th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: Siebeldingen / Germany
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Sjeng » March 10th, 2014, 2:26 pm

great! I pm'd you ;)
As soon as I get both of your payments, I'll send the packages.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Selling some Bones

Postby Maike05 » March 10th, 2014, 4:14 pm

I cannot help but being greedy :D i also want 88, 65, 62, 4 and 16 ehehe :p

+5% extra discount for scribes :p

(I have to stop looking at this picture now !)


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 562
Images: 25
Joined: March 18th, 2011, 10:39 pm
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests