• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spells!

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby chaoticprime » October 14th, 2013, 3:51 am

Here are the prototype set of cards I made:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

These are the actual cards you will be receiving.
Image


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby Sjeng » October 14th, 2013, 6:37 am

hey wow, actual plastic looking cards, how did you manage that? looks very authentic!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby tasoe » October 14th, 2013, 6:56 am

They look fantastic. I was planning to make an effort soon on my new spell cards but I'll probably need some help from a pro like you.

Also, I noticed on the Ahnk spell card that it is spelled "Ahnk" instead of "Ankh".
Don't know if this was intentional or not, just thought I'd mention this.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby chaoticprime » October 14th, 2013, 7:00 am

Sjeng wrote:hey wow, actual plastic looking cards, how did you manage that? looks very authentic!


By being the Boss. Also, http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-190683 ... B0009XCKGA

tasoe wrote:They look fantastic. I was planning to make an effort soon on my new spell cards but I'll probably need some help from a pro like you.

Also, I noticed on the Ahnk spell card that it is spelled "Ahnk" instead of "Ankh".
Don't know if this was intentional or not, just thought I'd mention this.


I did that because I thought it would better "Westernize" the word. *Shifts eyes around*


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby mako-heart » October 14th, 2013, 8:54 pm

chaoticprime wrote:The breathe fire tile is something I will be sending with these others. Its for the dragon I'm sending.

WHAT!! dude, you have gone far above and beyond !!!
I am so Honored to have these
AHNK or ANHK who would even give a lemon drop! :lol: I am Westernized |_P
Thanks for sharing ye olde friend. Sounds like your going to be slammed with requests now from inn members.
My request has been filled, and then some can't wait to play . :D What have you been thinking for the dark elf spell card backs? keep me posted!!
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage
 
Posts: 444
Images: 15
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: Elk river, MN
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby chaoticprime » October 14th, 2013, 11:01 pm

You've still not told me the names of both dark elf spells (Dwoemers, by the way, is what I'll call them (dwimmers, phonetically)).


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby mako-heart » October 15th, 2013, 12:54 am

chaoticprime wrote:You've still not told me the names of both dark elf spells (Dwoemers, by the way, is what I'll call them (dwimmers, phonetically)).

The Dark Elf may cast the Elf Spells: Double Image and Slow. same spells in the elf deck from Elf quest pack ;)
Unless you got something else in mind, I like what you have with the other spells.
Last edited by mako-heart on October 15th, 2013, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage
 
Posts: 444
Images: 15
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: Elk river, MN
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby IvenBach » October 15th, 2013, 1:34 am

chaoticprime wrote:
Sjeng wrote:hey wow, actual plastic looking cards, how did you manage that? looks very authentic!


By being the Boss. Also, http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-190683 ... B0009XCKGA

tasoe wrote:They look fantastic. I was planning to make an effort soon on my new spell cards but I'll probably need some help from a pro like you.

Also, I noticed on the Ahnk spell card that it is spelled "Ahnk" instead of "Ankh".
Don't know if this was intentional or not, just thought I'd mention this.


I did that because I thought it would better "Westernize" the word. *Shifts eyes around*

What pound paper did/do you print them on?


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1308
Images: 4
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby chaoticprime » October 15th, 2013, 6:16 am

110lb. Its a little thin, but better than being too thick like laminating two together turned out.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: I will trade Minis for Printed Character cards and spell

Postby IvenBach » October 15th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Where do you get that heavy of paper? I'll be honest and have never looked for anything past certificate award paper that you get awards or diplomas on (26lb i think). I'm guessing just go to a copy store and ask one of the store troglodytes employees?


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1308
Images: 4
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests