• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

pyromancer

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

pyromancer

Postby mako-heart » Saturday July 2nd, 2016 7:33pm

I'm wondering if any inn members have a solid fire based mage card lying around / character card printable stock chaos spells like firestorm with the character icon. I'm trying to do like a final fantasy 1 hero quest in my brain. thanks Ye Olde Inn.
mako :redheart:
like four elemental character cards vs hero group 4v4 type deal
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Artchive Requests