• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Tile Requests?

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

Re: Tile Requests?

Postby Milk » Monday September 29th, 2008 2:59am

drathe wrote:Have any other tile requests, sent them on out.

I do have another one up my sleeves, but I need to playtest the idea first to see if it's even worth it.
"There should always be barbarians to the north."
Milk

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » Tuesday January 6th, 2009 2:18pm

Any news on that quest campaign you're re-writing Milk?

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Milk » Thursday January 8th, 2009 6:01pm

drathe wrote:Any news on that quest campaign you're re-writing Milk?

Unfortunately, I haven't worked on it in the past few months (sigh) as I've been busy with so many other projects, plus all my HQ material is on my cpu that's been spending a lot of time at the recording studio as of late, however, I have it home with me this weekend so I think I'll look into it and see (if at least anything) I have something I can post up here.

Other reason, our playing group has just started playing Descent's Road to Legend campaign so HQ's in a sort of "holding cell" until we finish that. (man, has that game ever given me some great ideas though).

If anything though, having you plug a reminder here is enough of a kick in the ass to delve back into what I was doing (thanks! i needed that!)

Milk wrote:
drathe wrote:Have any other tile requests, sent them on out.

I do have another one up my sleeves, but I need to playtest the idea first to see if it's even worth it.

Crap, wish I could remember what this was. Damn my HQ hiatus!!

On a side note, glad to see that Ye Olde Inn has celebrated its 1st birthday!!
"There should always be barbarians to the north."
Milk

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Sunday January 11th, 2009 9:15pm

All of us need a kick in the @$$ from time to time. The only difference is the size of shoe that is required.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Ethica » Wednesday September 1st, 2010 1:48pm

I have a tile request if anyone can help me out?

I need a 1x1 tile that shows a mirror on a turntable type thing, so that they represent mirrors that once set up would direct light around a dungeon (like in the film Legend).

In return I could offer the skills I have (creative writing, quest design, graphic art).

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Wednesday September 1st, 2010 10:08pm

How is this?

Image Image
Last edited by drathe on Sunday October 6th, 2013 2:40pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added image of new angled mirror

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Ethica » Thursday September 2nd, 2010 12:32pm

Hey thanks!

There is 1 problem however. Sorry I should have said. The mirror needs to be angled at 45 degrees to the edges of the tile.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Thursday September 2nd, 2010 12:54pm

Definitely. I planned on making an angled version as well, but I forgot by the time I was done. Simple enough to do now that I have all the pieces already made. Should be finished momentarily.

UPDATE: Done! See previous post for new image and updated ZIP file.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Derfel Link » Sunday September 26th, 2010 1:03pm

Hi there, I'd have a tile request, what about a raised tile? I'm no good on tile designing and I thought about this thread.
Here's the icon for it:

I'd like it to stick to the original HeroQuest's Pit Trap, with no rocks around it and a smaller, raisen stone button on the top:

I need this for a quest pack I'm working on; I totally understand if you can't help me on this.
Cheers

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Derfel Link

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Sunday September 26th, 2010 10:08pm

Something like this?

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Artchive Requests