• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

Postby JasonMCM » January 30th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Would anyone with graphical program experience be able to make a png file of the skeleton, mummy, and zombie in the same color as the hero red that is used in the NA maps on HeroScribe? Because the edges of the icons are shaded I cannot use Paint to do it and I am getting ready to run a play by post game using a Necromancer Hero (and he is going to be summoning some undead assistance.)

I don't mind cutting and pasting them from one file onto an exported HeroScribe map, but do not have the skill, nor the software required to properly adjust the color.

Thanks in advance. |_P
Do you PBP? I do. See my exploits below.

Amy the Amazon
Interactive HeroQuest
Sir. Jason the Champion
Trapped in the Dark
Swiftfoot the Elf
The Dark Company
Zargon the Evil Wizard
Core Quests Redone

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
JasonMCM

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Recoloring of some HeroScribe Icons

Postby gootchute » January 30th, 2014, 11:49 pm

I'll see if I can give it a shot, although I have never successfully installed HeroScribe so I'm not familiar with the folder structure.

After looking through the files there is a druid icon that would work well for my Norse Shaman. It is named Elessao.Druid_US. 1066

EDIT: recolored and uploaded icons, is this what you need?
•==(Broadsword>

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:

Postby JasonMCM » January 31st, 2014, 12:54 am

The icons are perfect! Thanks a whole bunch. :D
Do you PBP? I do. See my exploits below.

Amy the Amazon
Interactive HeroQuest
Sir. Jason the Champion
Trapped in the Dark
Swiftfoot the Elf
The Dark Company
Zargon the Evil Wizard
Core Quests Redone

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
JasonMCM

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby chaoticprime » January 31st, 2014, 3:18 am

gootchute wrote:I'll see if I can give it a shot, although I have never successfully installed HeroScribe so I'm not familiar with the folder structure.

After looking through the files there is a druid icon that would work well for my Norse Shaman. It is named Elessao.Druid_US. 1066

EDIT: recolored and uploaded icons, is this what you need?

You posted these literally seconds before I was going to.
ImageImageImage

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Artchive Requests