• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Suomi/Finnish

We would like to have a version of Ye Olde Inn available in every language that HeroQuest was released in for fans of each language to enjoy. If you wish to assist us in this grand endeavour, respond in the appropriate section of this forum.

Re: Suomi/Finnish

Postby TMU » November 30th, 2012, 8:13 am

drathe wrote:If includes is on the same line, do I put it as:
Hahmot Sisältää 4 Hahmolevyä:
or just
Sisältää 4 Hahmolevyä:
and skip Hahmot altogether?

You can put it like this:

Hahmot

Sisältää 4 Hahmolevyä:

And that's it. :)

drathe wrote:For the game screen, it's actually the side with all the text that is needed most. I already have the art side.

I might be able to scan these some day. My father is a teacher and there's a scanner at his school. We'll see ;)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » November 30th, 2012, 9:09 pm

TMU wrote:Now that should be it for "Suuri Seikkailu". :) Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes.

Changes made. |_P Thank you! :D

If you have some spare time in the future and can translate the following message:
Do you have this missing resource? Contact drathe on our Forum for details on how to submit your 300dpi scans.

I can remove the:
Auta meitä kääntämään tämä sivu.

Ye Olde Inn Käännös projekti
message at the top of the page and mark the page as "translation completed" in the first post.

TMU wrote:I might be able to scan these some day. My father is a teacher and there's a scanner at his school. We'll see ;)

Scans of any missing resources is greatly appreciated. There's no rush though. Just if, and when you are able to. :)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » December 1st, 2012, 10:42 am

Do you have this missing resource? Contact drathe on our Forum for details on how to submit your 300dpi scans.

Is in finnish: Onko sinulla tämä puuttuva resurssi? Ota yhteyttä dratheen meidän Foorumillamme saadaksesi lisätietoja siitä miten lähettää 300(What does dpi mean?) skannauksia.

I'll add that dpi If you could tell me what it means. ;) Cheers

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sinned » December 1st, 2012, 1:03 pm

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters.
Sinned

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » December 1st, 2012, 1:16 pm

Okay thanks. :)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » December 1st, 2012, 1:59 pm

TMU wrote:

Is in finnish: Onko sinulla tämä puuttuva resurssi? Ota yhteyttä dratheen meidän Foorumillamme saadaksesi lisätietoja siitä miten lähettää 300(What does dpi mean?) skannauksia.

I'll add that dpi If you could tell me what it means. ;) Cheers

I did some searching and found out that "dpi", means in finnish, well, "dpi" :p :D So it's not translated at all, we use that same abbreviation that you guys do :)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » December 2nd, 2012, 3:45 pm

Thank you! :) That just automatically filled in several identical lines on other pages too.

fi-system.php is complete!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » December 3rd, 2012, 10:05 am

I don't have boxes of those expansions that were released in Finland (KK, RotW), but I'll see what I can do :)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » January 2nd, 2013, 4:51 pm

There is one extra word on "Home" page.
Tai vielä parempaa...
Osta Deluxe-pelilaattoja
from Ron Shirtzilta!
10% kaikista Deluxe-pelilaatta-ostoksista menee suoraan
Ye Olde Innille.
You can take that away. Very major mistake :lol:

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » January 2nd, 2013, 6:17 pm

Thanks. That was my very major mistake. Accidentally left that line in there when adding Promethean's translations. :oops:

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Homepage Translations