• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Gather your Heroes for Play-by-Post adventures here. Posting in this room does not count toward your posting rank.
Forum rules
Use this area for gathering and playing Play-by-Post games. They need not be HeroQuest, but all games are still subject to the rules of the Ye Olde Inn forum. Posts in this room will not count toward your posting rank.

Note: There are no Quick Reply boxes in this forum. They have been disabled due to incompatibility with the Dice feature this forum uses.

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby clmckay » February 20th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Haha! What if you can't buy me?

I'm wounded...maybe you should sell me and buy a new crossbowman!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 527
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 10:25 am
Location: USA
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Kitch1982 » February 20th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Anderas wrote:You could maybe buy a helmet for 120.

You need mercs, the more the better, otherwise the next quest is not survivable.
Maybe sell something to get one more?


If I can sell my crossbow I can hire a swords man and keep crossbow man? How much would all that give me?
User avatar
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 77
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Anderas » February 21st, 2019, 2:05 am

You have 130 + Gem = 165 Gold Coins. Potions at half the price are quite a bummer if you take a look at the BQP potion prices.

The locals would give you 180 Gold Coins for your Crossbow. (That makes a total of 345 Gold, right?)

Upkeep of Chris is 50 Gold (So 295, hope i calculate correct early in the morning)

On the google presentation, I added some new slides as a market place. Weapons, Armor, Mercenaries, everything you like... maybe everything except potions because I cannot come up with useful potion prices right now.

I need some good middle range sword in my system. I made the original long sword stronger, and a lot more expensive. The original place of the long sword is now vacant. I could use either a new name for the strong sword, or a good new name for a middle sword. I am open for suggestions!

It seems I set up my entire potion system without ever thinking about gold coin prices! :D
Do you have a good tried and tested starter price list for me?

Take your time, Monday I fly to Gouadeloupe for 10 days, so I won't start the next game right away.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Kitch1982 » February 21st, 2019, 3:51 am

295...great...i'll hire exactly what I had in the last quest. Scout, sword man and Halberdier, plus upkeep of crossbow.

I think potion prices should vary. For the most powerful, which is full BP replenish I think 100gc. Then you can lower price depending how good it is. Traditional HQ one which restores 4BP say 50gc and the potion of warmth 20-30gc???
User avatar
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 77
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Anderas » February 21st, 2019, 6:24 am

So you still have 70 Gold Coins


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Kitch1982 » February 21st, 2019, 7:15 am

If i was to buy a torch, that wouldnt hinder my base attack of 3 would it?

Like the idea i can draw an extra treasure card on searches. I know it means more WM cards but really need to find some gold!
User avatar
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 77
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Anderas » February 21st, 2019, 9:04 am

No it wouldn't, except if you decide to use it for attacking.

As my current rules from post 1 and 2 state that you can still change equipment in the presence of monsters... Well it is not written, but it is also not forbidden... You could even search with the torch and then attack the WM with your usual weapon.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Kitch1982 » February 21st, 2019, 9:25 am

Great I'll buy a torch and move on, saving the rest of my gold for the next quest.
User avatar
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 77
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Anderas » February 21st, 2019, 11:27 am

You know what, even if I am flying to the other end of the world on monday, we can start that next quest before.

I deleted the shop from the Google Presentation to make it faster when starting, plus I found again some failures on the cards that I am correcting right now (Spear should be diagonal, for example)

I will set up a new shop in a separate presentation, this time including the mage tower, ye olde inn (for mercs) the training academy (if i get to set up clmckay's skill cards in time) and the ăɭćɧéɱÿʂʈ shoppe.

Also the prices may be different in the next city :-)

Okay here we go

Image

Drax shivers a little bit but he figures it has nothing to do with being outside while it snows and freezes.
Nevertheless he would like to get inside now.

Image


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear
 
Posts: 3397
Images: 73
Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Kitch1982 » February 21st, 2019, 12:03 pm

I'll get this party started!

Kick open the door, what can i see?
User avatar
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 77
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 9:40 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Play-by-Post Game Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest