• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Saiya's HeroQuest Game

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Saiya's HeroQuest Game

Postby aaronAGN » July 6th, 2017, 8:24 am

Saiyaforthelight wrote:Thank you for the comments!

My friends are coming over in two weeks for a long weekend of D&D and HeroQuest, so I hope to write up some more adventures in the world of Heroquest ;-)

-Saiya-

How did that go?
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Daedalus » September 28th, 2017, 1:49 pm

I'd like to read more, as well. The Quests offer just enough new challenge to stay on the Hero Quest tracks while solidly improving the experience with an extra twist. Well done!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Saiyaforthelight » October 24th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Thanks for the comments gang! The weekend was incredibly successful - but only from a D&D point of view. We played for three days, dusk til dawn. Sadly, no HeroQuest though.

There is a light though - I've started playing HQ regularly in the holidays (I'm a teacher, so long breaks) with a friend and his son, so the game reports can continue! We're playing this Thursday, so I'll make sure I get on here and follow up (after a year - I know!)

Many thanks Ye Olde Inn,

Saiya :skeleton:
My rules, modifications, spells and quests: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3380

-Saiya-
Saiyaforthelight

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous