• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Santa Fe,New Mexico Adventure's Guild.

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Santa Fe,New Mexico Adventure's Guild.

Postby Daedalus » October 14th, 2014, 1:48 am

Congratulations on you successful search for treasure. Sparing the Elf to give your wife time to warm up to Hero Quest is perhaps the best example why Z/M should have that control.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby artisturn » October 16th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Daedalus wrote:Congratulations on you successful search for treasure. Sparing the Elf to give your wife time to warm up to Hero Quest is perhaps the best example why Z/M should have that control.

Since my Wife's wizard died she keeps telling me that I better not kill her Elf.

This is one situation where game life will affect real life if Zeldar the Elf dies. If I want to stay out dog house then Zeldar must never die.

Zeldar will be the luckiest Elf in Heroquest.
artisturn

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby artisturn » October 19th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Quest 6 - Legacy of the Orc Warlord.

this game is the first game with the new wizard,Garavick who is the younger brother of the late Eldrich the Enchanter. The game starts off with our Heroes in the inn. The Innkeeper tells the party "I can't have my favorite Heroes hanging out with all the riff raff,so please come into this private room and partake of some finer wine and food."

Hours later the party wakes up in a cell without their equipment and an Orc gleefully tells them they are now prisoners of Grak and they will be punished for killing his father.

The party manages to escape and find their gear but now must fight their way out to freedom.

Zeldar is in a tough spot,it is a good thing He has a crossbow.

Looking for a way out of the Dungeon.

Normally the party has been able to dispatch the final rooms with little effort,but this time they had to work for it, With Grak being a Spell Caster it took the party four rounds instead of the usual one to clear the room.

Once Grak was killed, Garavick was able to get the artifact The Wizard's Cloak.
artisturn

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » November 17th, 2014, 5:10 pm

artisturn wrote:The Barbarian was painted by my brother who is no longer with us and now his son Micheal is using that mini.

I hadn't noticed the meaning of this the first time through. It's awesome your nephew is playing his figure in your brother's absence. May his legacy's battles be glorious.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby artisturn » June 9th, 2015, 8:25 pm

It has been a while since I have posted anything , If you noticed each game photo has less players in it.

The group fell apart gradually and after my nephew left that was it for the game.

It has been a few months and I am unable to get any of my other gamer friends interested in the game, So my wife and I were talking about how we missed playing and we are going to finish the main quest book with Her playing the whole group.

We are hoping to get a game in sometime in the next week.
artisturn

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » August 7th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Is the Elf still bullet proof?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » August 7th, 2015, 10:00 pm

My favorite part of these forum is when someone shares their HQ stories with pics. |_P :redheart: :redheart:

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!