• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Translation of "Slumbering Monster" by Roberto de Moraes

The secret catacombs where members gather to discuss Quests in progress and contribute to community Quest projects.

Re: Search for quest "Slumbering Monster" by Roberto de Mora

Postby The Admiral » March 2nd, 2018, 9:32 am

j_dean80 wrote:They already use 2 in every Quest taking away the Gargoyle's mystique though. Sounds like a custom monster thing.

Ha, yes, indeed they do. :gargoyle: :gargoyle:
It's a strange insect looking beast. I don't have much like it. Perhaps a Genestealer with two arms removed, or one of my new Forsaken figures with tentacle and claw arms?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby lestodante » March 2nd, 2018, 9:34 am

What about to use a Minotaur figure instead?

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » March 2nd, 2018, 9:46 am

lestodante wrote:What about to use a Minotaur figure instead?

Sure, any big beastie would do. I'm also thinking the Man-Scorpion from Dragon Strike. That has a 'creature' feel to it.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » March 2nd, 2018, 1:58 pm

Bloodthirster!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Geofonos » March 2nd, 2018, 3:40 pm

Regarding the Brazilians, as far as my research goes, the following have been published:
Dragão Brasil #3 : Contains an article/preview of the board game by Roberto De Moraes.
Dragão Brasil #4 : Contains the 5-quest pack "A CIDADE ESCRAVA" (The Slave City) by Roberto De Moraes.
Dragão Brasil #6 : Contains the 3-quest pack "O RESGATE" (The Rescue) by "Di'Follkyer".
Dragão Brasil #8 : Contains the 3-quest pack "ATAQUE AO MAGO DORMINHOCO" (Attack on the Sleeping Mage) by Roberto De Moraes.
Dragão Brasil #12 : Contains information about four new HeroQuest heroes; Minotaur, Fairy, Amazon, Centaur.
Dragão Dourado #5 : Contains the quest "O RESGATE DA PRINCESA" (The Rescure of the Princess) by Unknown.
Só Aventuras #1 : Contains the 3-quest pack "CACADA A CRIATURA" (Creature Hunt) by Roberto De Moraes.
The Universe of RPG #1 : Contains a presentation of the board game by Marcos Mulatinho.

I have been able to acquire all those magazines, thanks to some Brazilian friend of mine who was kind enough to buy them on mercadolivre and send them over.
I have also uploaded them on my Gdrive. Feel free to leech: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GtM ... U44Mkd4T1E

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » March 2nd, 2018, 4:39 pm

Pancho wrote:Bloodthirster!

The bloodthirster is a great demon of Khorne with 56 attack dice!
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » March 2nd, 2018, 11:03 pm

I can't picture a mino or man-scorpion crawling out of a tomb from a long nap.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » March 3rd, 2018, 4:15 am

j_dean80 wrote:I can't picture a mino or man-scorpion crawling out of a tomb from a long nap.

A man-scorpion, I actually can.
Scorpion, desert (Egyptian trope), pyramid, undead, sleep in a tomb.
He could have been the result of a horrible experiment gone wrong and Frankenstein decided to put him to sleep, but then...
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » March 3rd, 2018, 8:03 am

j_dean80 wrote:I can't picture a mino or man-scorpion crawling out of a tomb from a long nap.

Any more than a giant insect man? I just thought the Man-scorpion was the only figure I had that had an insect appearance.

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » March 3rd, 2018, 8:05 am

knightkrawler wrote:A man-scorpion, I actually can. Scorpion, desert (Egyptian trope), pyramid, undead, sleep in a tomb.

The Scorpion King in "The Mummy Returns".

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventurer's Guild