• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Complete] Summons of the Wizards' Council

The secret catacombs where members gather to discuss Quests in progress and contribute to community Quest projects.

Re: Summons of the Wizards' Council - a work in progress

Postby j_dean80 » January 4th, 2018, 8:33 am

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:The missing Skaven Spells:

Has anyone made Skaven spell cards into NA versions? I haven't seen them anywhere yet and resolved to do it myself one of these days, but I wondered if anyone knew of any already made.

These are the NA version (Gallery - Card Art - by Sjeng) but I kept the white border as I thought it looked nicer.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Spookyhappyfun » January 4th, 2018, 8:46 am

j_dean80 wrote:These are the NA version (Gallery - Card Art - by Sjeng) but I kept the white border as I thought it looked nicer.

Oh, I meant looking like the NA style. I'm unnecessarily picky about how cards look.

Also, I went ahead and combined all of it into a PDF, adding the Skaven cards at the end along with the extra Kellar's Keep Quest, the Attack of the Ogre Horde conclusion page, and the extra Mage of the Mirror two-part Quest (you might want to write a page explaining those). If you can put the tiles all on a page, I'd be happy to add that too.
Last edited by Spookyhappyfun on January 4th, 2018, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » January 4th, 2018, 8:57 am

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:These are the NA version (Gallery - Card Art - by Sjeng) but I kept the white border as I thought it looked nicer.

Oh, I meant looking like the NA style. I'm unnecessarily picky about how cards look.

Also, I went ahead and combined all of it into a PDF, adding the Skaven cards at the end along with the extra Kellar's Keep Quest, the Attack of the Ogre Horde conclusion page, and the extra Mage of the Mirror two-part Quest (you might want to write a page explaining those). If you can put the tiles all on a page, I'd be happy to add that too.

That's awesome. Can you move the Back Cover just before the Skaven Spells? I'll see what I can do after work for a write-up and see if I can re-size the tiles.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » January 4th, 2018, 9:02 am

j_dean80 wrote:That's awesome. Can you move the Back Cover just before the Skaven Spells? I'll see what I can do after work for a write-up and see if I can re-size the tiles.

You got it!

And once you get the last pages ready, I'll see if I can try this again without compressing things to see if I can get a little better quality on the images. But for now, this one should suffice for any random passersby who need some Wizardy awesome RIGHT NOW!

[edit: Removed. See updated version.]
Last edited by Spookyhappyfun on January 8th, 2018, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » January 4th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Rewards:
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby j_dean80 » January 4th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:That's awesome. Can you move the Back Cover just before the Skaven Spells? I'll see what I can do after work for a write-up and see if I can re-size the tiles.

You got it!

And once you get the last pages ready, I'll see if I can try this again without compressing things to see if I can get a little better quality on the images. But for now, this one should suffice for any random passersby who need some Wizardy awesome RIGHT NOW!

Still working on the rest.

Rewards:
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby j_dean80 » January 5th, 2018, 12:41 am

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:The missing Skaven Spells:

Has anyone made Skaven spell cards into NA versions? I haven't seen them anywhere yet and resolved to do it myself one of these days, but I wondered if anyone knew of any already made.

Re-posted the Skaven Spells in NA format to match the rest of the Quest Pack.

Rewards:
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby j_dean80 » January 5th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Tiles re-sized and put on one sheet (whoever prints them will have to re-size for their printer but they are atleast the same scale with each other now):

Rewards:
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby j_dean80 » January 5th, 2018, 9:19 pm

...and corrected spacing on Skaven Spell cards. Now I'm done.

Rewards:
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » January 6th, 2018, 3:28 am

Congratulations!
Must feel great to really finish a concise and cohesive quest pack of this size.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventurer's Guild