j_dean80 wrote: Compared to the Heroes, the Giant Spider and Giant Bat are very large. Based off of my play testing I think the stats of the monsters work well. Always looking for play testers to help adjust stuff.
The Bone Knife does nothing else but it is the only piercing weapon the Wizard may yield. If you read the full armory I believe the cost to seem fair.
Unarmed Heroes get an attack of 1 Combat Die per Quest 6 of the base game. In Quest 1 the Heroes are not unarmed though as they pick up a Torch each.
So if I don't mention a certain name then you assume Lustria? Someone else can assume Junglelandia if they prefer? Think I like not placing a name on it myself. haha
This Quest pack can be played by any set of Heroes. Every Hero begins with nothing no matter how many Quests they've played or not played. If using old characters you may want to use new character sheets for this Pack so you don't forget what they all had before.
Not sure why a Wizard would buy a Bone Knife for 150gc when a normal knife is only 25gc, unless the standard armoury is not available in your quests?
1 dice from quest 6, thanks for that.
I didn't assume Lustria, just suggested it could take place there. As you say, it could be in any jungle of the warhammer world.




























