• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroes Wanted!

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Heroes Wanted!

Postby Ethica » July 27th, 2010, 5:39 pm

My plan is to create a game played using a conference calling system.

I would host the game as DM and have a webcam viewing the board so everyone can see in real time what's going on.

When it's a players turn they can say like "3 squares left open the door" I would place the contents and they might say "ok I'm going to fire my crossbow at the orc on the far left". I would then conduct dice rolls and communicate the results.

I'm in the UK though and we'd be playing UK rules with my minor amendments which I would type up and post somewhere.

Players could use their existing heroes or start from scratch. Though I would be starting on a semi-difficult campaign which requires experienced characters.

Of course this all depends on if anyones interested in playing and whether we can arrange a good time when we could get most of the players together on a weekly basis. I realise most of you are in the US and your times range from 5 to 8 hours behind my own, so any time between the morning and no later than early evening (US times) on a saturday or sunday is the only window I can offer, but how is that for Elves, Dwarfs, Barbarians and Wizards?

If this all works out I would start the whole thing around the middle of August when I have my new pc.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 751
Images: 19
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 3:43 pm
Location: Suffolk, UK
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Heroes Wanted!

Postby el_flesh » July 27th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Lemme know when you decide to play the US rules. 1 HP per monster just doesn't do it for me.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroes Wanted!

Postby Ethica » August 5th, 2010, 2:00 pm

I see the merit of having more hitpoints per monster, in that it gives them a better chance of having their own attack.

I'm currently compiling my beasialry stats for all the monsters I've accumulated in the past few months. Body points will be based on my own preference with only a few monsters having 1BP.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 751
Images: 19
Joined: January 14th, 2009, 3:43 pm
Location: Suffolk, UK
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Heroes Wanted!

Postby el_flesh » August 6th, 2010, 6:53 am

OK - spell card set for Necromancer? (i.e. moi?)
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Games In Your Area!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest