Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.
by Skulmar » September 9th, 2009, 12:36 am
Looking to find people interested in playing Hero Quest and Warhammer in Twin Cities Metro Area!!!!
-
Skulmar
Skeleton

-
- Posts: 28
- Joined: August 22nd, 2009, 2:37 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Forum Language: English (United States)
- Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
- Usergroups:
Advertisement
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
by Skulmar » May 1st, 2010, 1:27 am
I created a meetup group at meetup.com for People who live in the Twin Cities / Minneapolis area who play Hero Quest and Warhammer! I was frustrated that actually creating a group costs about 12 dollars a month. I thought the service was free, but I went ahead and did it anyway. Here is the link:
http://www.meetup.com/Hero-Quest-and-Warhammer/
-
Skulmar
Skeleton

-
- Posts: 28
- Joined: August 22nd, 2009, 2:37 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Forum Language: English (United States)
- Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
- Usergroups:
Return to Games In Your Area!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest