• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Fayre Times Festival Near London UK (HQ Demo?)

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Fayre Times Festival Near London UK (HQ Demo?)

Postby Ethica » June 12th, 2013, 3:06 pm

I've come across this event-

http://www.fayretimesfestival.co.uk/

They're having a big festival in September to celebrate all geeky things to do with LRP, role playing games, wargaming, battle reinactments and so on.

My idea is to get some people down there, and do some marathon Heroquesting, to get enthusiasts together and to garner interest from people who mihgt not have come across it before.

It's in Billericay, Essex (just east of London), it's over 2 days and you can camp there or stay nearby I guess.

What I thought was if anybody was interested in going there from here in the UK or you guys across the channel, we could discuss how it might work.

So, anyone interested? |_P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Fayre Times Festival Near London UK (HQ Demo?)

Postby Sjeng » June 12th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Two days is a bit short notice, besides, its not as if I can pop over like that. Sounds cool though. If you go, make some pictures!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Ethica » June 12th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Sjeng wrote:Two days is a bit short notice, besides, its not as if I can pop over like that. Sounds cool though. If you go, make some pictures!

No no, the event lasts 2 days. It takes Place in September.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mikemacdee » June 12th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Too bad I live way out here in Arizona, or I'd definitely be in.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game.
mikemacdee

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Jackyboy » November 25th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Hey I'm only 30 mintues from Billericay!!! A good friend of mine lives there too! I can't believe I missed this event as I would have LOVED to have come along and played HeroQuest :D

They say on their website that they will be holding another event in 2014. I will say now that I would 100% be up for getting involved on the HeroQuest front there!

PM me if you want to talk more on the subject. I'm from Southend-on-Sea by the way - about 45minutes from London ;)
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Games In Your Area!