• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Lego Ideas HeroQuest

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

LEGO Heroquest

Postby Gav_el » September 21st, 2019, 5:08 am

This might be of interest to some of ye.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/d0c19cd ... bbf29968d7

Log into the site and express your interest in this proposed Lego set and the company will consider releasing it IF there is enough interest
Last edited by Daedalus on December 2nd, 2021, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged from Board index ‹ HeroQuest Rooms ‹ HeroQuest Merchandise ‹ Miscellaneous HeroQuest Items
Gav_el

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: LEGO Heroquest

Postby lestodante » September 21st, 2019, 5:20 am

there is already a post for this:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=4986
The search option in the forum will help to avoid opening double topics and take all the discussions together.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Lego Ideas HeroQuest

Postby lestodante » January 14th, 2020, 5:09 pm

this topic need more visibility. They already passed 7.000 supporters, but still need less than 3000 supporters...

lestodante wrote:I'd like if they would really realize this project, Lego is a colossus in toys and it could be a hint for Hasbro to put its attention back to HeroQuest and maybe will republish it. Who knows... I like to dream!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Hendar23 » February 15th, 2020, 1:45 pm

Maurice76 wrote:The only downside I see is that pit traps will actually raise figures, instead of sinking them. The only way to solve that would be to heighten the board and allow tiles to be pulled out of the board to reveal a pit trap underneath.

Just take their legs off and stick the torso to the trap :D

torilen wrote:And as has been stated, it would be grossly expensive. Much more so than anyone would
want to believe, and most likely much more than any real fan would want to pay. Just look
at the cost of sets already available...$200+.

With the amount of money I have spent on this game already...that's nothing :lol: Day one purchase for me.

This really has to happen!
Hendar23

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby Daedalus » May 2nd, 2021, 4:25 am

lestodante wrote:I'd like if they would really realize this project, Leco is a colossus in toys and it could a hint for Hasbro to put its attention back to HeroQuest and maybe will republish it. Who knows... I like to dream!

It's always fun to come upon the comments of the HQ-faithful after the Heroquest relaunch by Avalon Hill. Vindication!

Okay, here's an update from the pages of Lorerome: 10,000+ Heroes have taken up the Lego challenge. Hasbro clears Avalon Hill to add Hero Quest to its line of classic family boardgames. It then sells enough to cause Lego to reconsider and put the Lego HQ set into production.

If it weren't for the licensing . . .
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » January 5th, 2022, 3:34 pm

Goblin-King wrote:Laughing out loud at Yoda and Dobby as goblins :lol:

CANON |_P

I bet BattleMasters could get a good "Lego" treatment too.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous