Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Oftkilted wrote:The pixie technically sounds like they could search in a room prior to entering a room, and doesn’t indicate that it’s limited by the “monsters are in the room can’t search”.




Oftkilted wrote:The pixie technically sounds like they could search in a room prior to entering a room, and doesn’t indicate that it’s limited by the “monsters are in the room can’t search”.


wallydubbs wrote:ajjohnsen wrote:Seems a little weak to me. I like the shape shift spell but it seems underpowered as a whole if its gone after just a BP of damage. I'd prefer it to last as long as you want it to, but you cant use either of the other spells while shifted
And the only summon is a pixie? Nothing offensive? She definitely needs a buff
Rock Skin is done after 1BP of damage, plus you don't get it back. Shapeshift also adds an attack dice and you DO get it back (if the correct conditions are met). So that and the +4BP from Lifeforce, seems equally and more powerful than Earth Spells.
It's Pixie I don't get: Heals 2BP on any hero or search. It's the "or search" that I don't get.
Search for traps and secret doors in line of sight? Couldn't the druid just perform that search herself without asking the pixie to do it?




AerynB wrote:wallydubbs wrote:ajjohnsen wrote:Seems a little weak to me. I like the shape shift spell but it seems underpowered as a whole if its gone after just a BP of damage. I'd prefer it to last as long as you want it to, but you cant use either of the other spells while shifted
And the only summon is a pixie? Nothing offensive? She definitely needs a buff
Rock Skin is done after 1BP of damage, plus you don't get it back. Shapeshift also adds an attack dice and you DO get it back (if the correct conditions are met). So that and the +4BP from Lifeforce, seems equally and more powerful than Earth Spells.
It's Pixie I don't get: Heals 2BP on any hero or search. It's the "or search" that I don't get.
Search for traps and secret doors in line of sight? Couldn't the druid just perform that search herself without asking the pixie to do it?
Maybe the Pixie can do the search while monsters are present. I thought that was a search restriction before.
I really like these Druid spells. Doesn't seem too overpowered or underpowered to me.
Edit: oops, everyone else replied on the next page.![]()
Also, maybe this spell means they are tweaking the NA rules so that you search for traps and secret doors in a single action also?





Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests