Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




Kurgan wrote:Where's the colored dice???
Don't worry, they have nearly a whole month left, but we have not been promised anything beyond the $2 mill unlocks.




Kurgan wrote:Was this in that stream? Where were they talking about these other mystery unlocks?
"When I was asked to create the druid character, I knew I wanted to start with a succulent. They are hardy, drought-resistant plants, which I thought was a good fit for a strong and battle-ready character. I also wanted to keep a lot of rounded shapes in the overall design to contrast with other characters. I included this with the way her hair wraps around the succulent headpiece, the rounded forms of the braid itself, the curved lines of her body markings, and her soft body shape. I also wanted to keep her clothing simple and something that she could quickly move around in, so I actually based her simple leather top and bottoms on gym clothes (with some fancy leaf adornments)."




Kurgan wrote:Ah. I guess in my head I confused the Druid with the (also female) Warlock. I'll have to listen to that stream then (once I find the link). I take it they differentiate that Quest book from the one by Stephen Baker at $2 Mill?


Kurgan wrote:But that's the thing, they're not hard to come by. Tell me, is this a "small third party company"? I don't know what region you're in, but I've never set foot into a game shop (the kind that sells card sleeves, green stuff and paint for miniatures, not just comics) that DIDN'T carry Reaper products. Yes, I think my local game shop "stopped carrying square bases" a year or two ago (before covid19), but the website didn't go away, and they told me "just order it online." We're not talking some obscure guy on ebay or some 3D printed product. So I don't buy this excuse.



Daedalus wrote:Just caught a link found by a BGG user. Now available to order in the UK! (After they restock, anyway.)
I don't know this company, but I hope they are legit.


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests