"adult collectible not a toy" <--- because the paint may come off and pieces break or get lost, and this is how we adults tell ourselves that we're not "playing with toys like kids" its euphemism fun!
What did I tell you about touching daddy's collectible miniatures and customizable trading cards without asking?
Did you see anything? No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.because our toys had pokey swords, violence, and so forth in the 80's and nobody cared. This just keeps the kids away and tells grown-ups that it's okay to get it for themselves, even though the original was "ages 8 and up." If you know how to read, make-believe, and not try to eat the pieces, you'll be fine.
***
BUT SERIOUSLY... I was reading the "fine print" and so I now understand how this works. So you "pledge" (donate money to the project) and if they reach their goal (which so far they have, I guess unless some of those pledgers back out or their checks bounce), they keep your money, turn it into an order (on November 6)... more like a "pre-order" I would say, and then you get what you paid for when it is finally finished and shipped (sometime next year). I thought it meant you were promising to buy it (again) meaning you'd pay double for the game!
So for the 100$ + shipping you get the game system, the four "bonus" heroes (3 female variants and the male elf) and Sir Ragnar (prisoner).
And for 150$ + shipping you get the above plus ROTWL & KK remakes + Fake Mentor (Zargon) and Witch Lord figures AND the "unlocks" which means whatever is "funded" by Nov 6th, which right now is just:
"Warlock Hero figure" and "6 extra combat dice."
More funding (if it happens) would get two variant skeletons, two variant goblins and the much hyped new Stephen Baker quest. ($400K!)
So I'm guessing when it comes to stores (whatever stores those might be), and you weren't part of the "pledging" crowdfunding campaign, you just wouldn't get the bonus figures included.