Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Shadzar wrote:I love how Made In China and other info is printed directly on Joe's "tavern" tile and not the giant empty space on the left with all the other smaller tiles... schmucks!

HispaZargon wrote:Shadzar wrote:I love how Made In China and other info is printed directly on Joe's "tavern" tile and not the giant empty space on the left with all the other smaller tiles... schmucks!
I think I have seen in the video (minutes:seconds 26:20) that those squares will be hidden by furniture once the tile is on the board so you will not see there the "made in..." text, but maybe I am wrong.


Shadzar wrote:HispaZargon wrote:Shadzar wrote:I love how Made In China and other info is printed directly on Joe's "tavern" tile and not the giant empty space on the left with all the other smaller tiles... schmucks!
I think I have seen in the video (minutes:seconds 26:20) that those squares will be hidden by furniture once the tile is on the board so you will not see there the "made in..." text, but maybe I am wrong.
That works if you only use that tile for the quests provided by Joe.
If you make your own quest and dont stick a cupboard in that corner as it appears to be for, then you see that during the game EVERY TIME.

HispaZargon wrote:In that case they should have had more care of course.
Richard Turner
@GentlemanOct
Such a cool new addition: character gender options!
https://twitter.com/pinkolliphant/status/1456450861685633030
seriously though massive thank you to @MightyApe for helping get @heroquest @AvalonHill Mythic Tier into NZ





Kurgan wrote:Hey, we setup the unboxing project so fans could make a more informed decision, all this info is helping that goal.


Shadzar wrote:Also for anyone wanting to return or sell there, think about the minis can easily sell for $2 each, and there are 130+ minis including furniture. and the furniture cold probably sale for more even unpainted compared to say WhizKids....


Kurgan wrote:If you're going to send it to a good home other than your own, I say think of your fellow Inn members first.




Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests