• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby elvyler » October 30th, 2021, 2:00 pm

That sounds more likely. I pledged on the very first day as soon as I saw that it was available. Mine status still says "unfulfilled", so I'm thinking it's probably location based.

Though, it's possible that Hasbro is just slow in updating their system. Some people have said that it says unfulfilled but they were able to see the information for a shipping label in the FedEx app. I don't have a FedEx account to check with though, so I can't test that.
User avatar
elvyler

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 191
Joined: May 5th, 2020, 9:05 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Kurgan » October 30th, 2021, 2:01 pm

If they gave me a fedex tracking # (which they haven't) I would think I could check it without making an account or downloading any special apps. Maybe I'm wrong? USPS tracking #s work that way anyway. I'm in the midwestern USA.


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7112
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Blayze » October 30th, 2021, 2:38 pm

elvyler wrote:That sounds more likely. I pledged on the very first day as soon as I saw that it was available. Mine status still says "unfulfilled", so I'm thinking it's probably location based.

Though, it's possible that Hasbro is just slow in updating their system. Some people have said that it says unfulfilled but they were able to see the information for a shipping label in the FedEx app. I don't have a FedEx account to check with though, so I can't test that.


Is that "Unfulfilled" in the app? People were saying the website said Unfulfilled, but the app said something else.
Blayze

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 95
Joined: October 13th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Kurgan » October 31st, 2021, 12:21 am

The website has "unfulfilled." Not sure about the app. I'll try creating an account.

Looks like we're having trouble connecting, please refresh the page


Edit: It finally worked. Just need a tracking #!


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7112
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Johnnystarship » October 31st, 2021, 11:52 am

I am located in Michigan and have a shipment date of Nov 2nd and delivery expected Nov 6th. I signed up for free FedEx delivery manager then activated that in the FedEx app. Then my tracking information showed up. Hasbro's website still says unfulfilled, but their app changed my order to in progress. Hope this information is helpful.
Johnnystarship
 
Posts: 1
Joined: October 28th, 2020, 2:00 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Kurgan » October 31st, 2021, 12:29 pm

I tried using bluestacks to install the app from the google play store, but I got errors. I guess I'll have to wait until it changes to 'in progress' as above.
Last edited by Kurgan on November 1st, 2021, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7112
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby elvyler » October 31st, 2021, 3:33 pm

Unfortunately the pulse app is not available in Canada on the Google Play store. So I have to rely on the slow to update website for information.
User avatar
elvyler

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 191
Joined: May 5th, 2020, 9:05 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Kurgan » November 1st, 2021, 10:57 am

So as above delivery dates reported from Inn members so far:

Xoxxala Nov 2 (Got it?)
Darkfox190 Nov 6 (Sat)
Leathaface79 Nov 6 (Sat)
FainFlynn Nov 8 (Mon)
Kurgan Nov 9 (Tue)

14 lbs / 6.35 kgs estimated weight, and via FedEx so you have to sign for it... (wary of porch pirates!)

Mine still says "Unfulfilled" and no email yet (can't use the apps). Too bad, Tuesday and Sat (Or Friday) are good days for me because I'm off or don't have an early shift the next morning.

If anyone from our unboxing list gets their tracking number or status updates, please post over there or contact me directly. Thanks!
Last edited by Kurgan on November 3rd, 2021, 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7112
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby Super Saiyan Musashi » November 1st, 2021, 11:00 am

Mine also still says 'Unfulfilled'. I was hoping over the weekend it would become 'In Progress'.
User avatar
Super Saiyan Musashi

Fimir
Fimir
 
Posts: 69
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 12:49 am
Location: Manchester, CT
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Heroquest remake by Hasbro - The BIG discussion thread

Postby FainFlynn » November 1st, 2021, 11:08 am

I've got November 6th delivery date
FainFlynn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 200
Joined: February 27th, 2015, 5:47 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests