• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Game System
334
23%
Advanced Game System (includes Dark Company)
91
6%
Kellar's Keep
282
19%
Return of the Witch Lord
283
19%
Against the Ogre Horde
141
10%
Wizards of Morcar
132
9%
Mage of the Mirror
95
6%
Frozen Horror
108
7%
 
Total votes : 1466

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby knightkrawler » January 20th, 2016, 5:03 am

MB did, too, so... no reason to be ripped off on ebay. Welcome to the forums. |_P
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Once was Mortimer » February 3rd, 2016, 2:22 am

Well I've gone overboard now, I have three Main Game Systems (If you Include Advanced Heroquest the Dark Company) a Eu and US version. Also got a double versions of Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord so I can get the American versions.
Once was Mortimer

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: January 12th, 2016, 3:15 pm
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby The Admiral » February 3rd, 2016, 4:57 am

Once was Mortimer wrote:Well I've gone overboard now, I have three Main Game Systems (If you Include Advanced Heroquest the Dark Company) a Eu and US version. Also got a double versions of Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord so I can get the American versions.


Nice. The American versions of KK and RotWL are the only official stuff I don't have for US/UK. I don't need the figures or tiles. The Quest Books would be nice. Maybe one day....


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters.
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: April 8th, 2015, 7:31 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby alyndavies » February 4th, 2016, 3:54 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Once was Mortimer wrote:Well I've gone overboard now, I have three Main Game Systems (If you Include Advanced Heroquest the Dark Company) a Eu and US version. Also got a double versions of Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord so I can get the American versions.


Nice. The American versions of KK and RotWL are the only official stuff I don't have for US/UK. I don't need the figures or tiles. The Quest Books would be nice. Maybe one day....


The quest books are normally quite cheap to buy at least from the UK :)
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 166
Joined: May 7th, 2015, 8:29 am
Location: South Wales, UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby bordgames » February 23rd, 2016, 9:44 pm

Hello All :)

I had HeroQuest back in the mid 90s and used to merge in some custom D&D rules with a group of friends.
We had a mod journal :) Don't know what happened to it :)

I just recently pciked up HQ, Kellar's Keep and Witch Lord on eBay and I am looking to get back into it and expose my son to it :)

Thanks for all the awesome resources. Many of these things are hundreds of dollars a piece on eBay (Wizards, Barbarian, Elf)

(Also picked up Avalon Hill Dune and Avalon Hill Civilization for other AH lovers)

Hello everyone, and i'm looking forward to being part of the site :)
Signore Conan the Software Engineer
:dwarf:
User avatar
bordgames

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 15
Joined: February 22nd, 2016, 10:31 pm
Location: Annandale, VA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby slev » February 24th, 2016, 2:39 am

bordgames wrote:(Also picked up Avalon Hill Dune and Avalon Hill Civilization for other AH lovers)


I have print & plays of those!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
slev

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1069
Images: 6
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 7:55 am
Location: Manchester
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby MadMickyG » February 25th, 2016, 3:00 am

I now have all the official Aus released expansions.

Plenty of extra content and monsters still, with more to be made. Been talking about the game with some people, which has sparked their interest and has them checking eBay for their own copy.

Spawning more players for this game/community!
Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 334
Joined: December 1st, 2014, 7:54 am
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby Stairwell » February 27th, 2016, 5:43 am

MadMickyG wrote:I now have all the official Aus released expansions.

Plenty of extra content and monsters still, with more to be made. Been talking about the game with some people, which has sparked their interest and has them checking eBay for their own copy.

Spawning more players for this game/community!


I used to have all the AU stuff except for the DIY quest maker thing. (Morcar wasn't released here right?)

I remember finding ogre horde at a Dimmeys - there were sooooo many of them for $10 each - if only I knew then what I know now! Also passed up a Terror in the Dark set for like $25 new because I didn't have the base lol. But either way they probably would have been lost - all of my childhood sets were kept by my douchey ex Step Dad... so they are probably all in landfill or something by now :-(

Anyway.. my wife found me a copy of base + ROTWL for $5 at vinnies a few years back, and then another friend was going to throw his copy away, I ended up finding out he had it somehow and he mailed it to me - another ROTWL and Kellers Keep were inside too. Unfortunately haven't managed to pick up Ogre Horde again yet... I've stopped looking for the time being, no time to do the op shop thing very much.. and ebay gets ridiculous.. I have some warhammer Ogre Mercs from the 90s though... gonna experiment with making some DIY tiles.. not that I have gotten even past the base game quest book with the kids yet lol, started playing with my older one, but now the younger one is a destructive toddler, so it doesn't come out much atm.. it will get back to the table, older one is really interested in it.
Stairwell

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 49
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 9:03 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby medwardl » March 2nd, 2016, 10:49 pm

I just got the main set and which lord at a thrift store for a dollar surprising they were complete too. Looks like many others games i've played I look forward to playing this one. I want to get the rest of them just need to get lucky and find them at a price I can afford. Found this place looking for more resources.
medwardl
 
Posts: 4
Joined: March 2nd, 2016, 10:40 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)

Re: [Poll] Which HeroQuest system and expansions do you own?

Postby StratosVX » March 3rd, 2016, 1:50 am

medwardl wrote:I just got the main set and which lord at a thrift store for a dollar surprising they were complete too. Looks like many others games i've played I look forward to playing this one. I want to get the rest of them just need to get lucky and find them at a price I can afford. Found this place looking for more resources.

You'd probably be better off printing tiles, books and cards from here and either finding proxy miniatures or getting recasts for the ones that don't come in the main set. Some of those expansions get really pricey.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests