Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.







Stoner81 wrote:I have just the basic game plus Kellar's Keep and The Return of the Witch Lord expansionsI am hoping that I can find the other books around here somewhere so I can get the other quests then it's a case of souring the rules and the card tiles for those packs. If anybody has any information regarding this please let me know
TIA!![]()
Stoner81.



cynthialee wrote:Stoner81 wrote:I have just the basic game plus Kellar's Keep and The Return of the Witch Lord expansionsI am hoping that I can find the other books around here somewhere so I can get the other quests then it's a case of souring the rules and the card tiles for those packs. If anybody has any information regarding this please let me know
TIA!![]()
Stoner81.
Right here on the main page:
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/
If you scroll down there are links for all the original expansions. It is all there. All you need to do is print it out and find proxy miniatures that will substitute for the ogres, mages and mercenaries. Easy enough to do with the vast amount of mini makers out there. (some right here on the Inn...)








Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests