Hasbro/Avalon Hill have been growing increasingly silent since wiping HeroQuest from their website. Numerous consumers are now unsure where to get it.
Dread on the Horizon and Return of the Witch Queen have yet to make it on line, nor do I think they intend to.
I think they have/had intentions for another quest pack with Grawshak as the villain, he was mentioned in the last 2 on line quests and he came up several times in Wizards of Morcar. Whether Hasbro/Avalon Hill intend to carry on with this other expansion is uncertain. We are in the dying down phase and the only new content I've seen advertised is the dice set and matt for Wizards of Morcar... It's been 9 months since Wizards of Morcar became available. I'd love to see a new expansion before the end but don't count me hopeful. But I AM grateful for all the new content we've gotten since 2021.











