• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Casting plastics and taking names.

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby Sgt_fubar » Friday May 24th, 2019 1:32pm

I too would be interested if the price was right. I think if you throw them up on eBay you will get shut down quick but if you post here and there at sites you maybe ok. I think GW is your biggest threat for a cease and desist, but here in the US I never saw any of the other expansion sets and would love to put a set together for myself. Let me know what you are going to attempt and I too would reimburse you for your time and materials.
Sgt_fubar

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Postby defttitan » Friday May 24th, 2019 2:29pm

This seems like a fun hobby to get into anyway, albeit a little messy.
I make my own soap, but that's the extent of my usage of molds.

I have thousands of minis for other games... too many, I can't help it. I could always try out some silicone molds and resin casts with those after studying up. If the results are good, I'd love to cast some HQ minis. I have the Witchlord and KellarsKeep minis on sprue still, but i'm not sure that's actually a benefit in this case until I start making my first molds.
defttitan

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Postby Bob77 » Tuesday August 20th, 2019 3:42am

Anyone making good copies in the united states?
Bob77

Goblin
Goblin

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market