• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby Morcar2018 » Tuesday January 1st, 2019 6:36pm

lestodante wrote:Hi... no I didn't "create" them, they are sculpted by two italian artists:
Mentor and Sir Manfred were sculpted by Marco Partenzi while the Witch Lord was sculpted by Fabio Rizzo.
But I personally commissioned the Witch Lord to Fabio while Marco produced the other two on his own. I just had several of them because to start the (limited) production they required a minimum number order so I contributed to reach that number by ordering a lot. Anyway they are all gone now, I just have 1 of each type for myself.
I will try to contact the the authors to ask if they can make more copies and let you know.

Thank you so much Lestodante. Let me know... They are great. I would be interested in Sir Manfred and the Witch Lord (not Mentor). I live in the UK, but I'm italian too.
Morcar2018

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Advertisement

Re: HeroQuest Compatible Miniatures

Postby KrautScientist » Friday February 1st, 2019 9:00pm

I don't want to seem like a party crasher, but I would be really interested in owning a copy of that Sir Manfred/Ragnar and Witch Lord -- maybe it would make it easier to convince the sculptor if there's actually interest in more than one set? So please count me in!

Those models are excellent -- I just love the way the Witch Lord matches the artwork from the expansion!
KrautScientist

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Previous

Return to Miniatures