• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return of the Witch Lord accessories I’m looking for

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Return of the Witch Lord accessories I’m looking for

Postby Oddjob138 » June 1st, 2020, 1:10 pm

Hello. I just found this site and joined. Looks to be a lot of good resources on here. I’m excited to dig through it all. I bought a hero quest lot sometime ago and my friends and I have just finished playing through the main campaign. I was lucky enough to also have almost all the parts to the Return of the Witch Lord expansion included as well. The only things I missing to complete the set is the Death Mist tile and one of the coffins (the one w the little demon head w wings). Any chance anyone on here has them available? Or maybe have an idea where I might be able to find them besides just looking on eBay? Thanks in advance!
Oddjob138

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Return of the Witch Lord accessories I’m looking for

Postby WarriorPrincess » June 1st, 2020, 9:51 pm

you can print the tiles from this website. there is a PDF file you can download. You can try to print it on thicker/ high quality paper so it has the same caliper as the original expansion pack.

Here is the URL
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/dow ... -tiles.pdf
W@rrior Prince$$
WarriorPrincess

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Return to Ye Olde Market