• Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

3D Printing Replacements

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Re: 3D Printing Replacements

Postby Meet The Pyro » Monday September 23rd, 2019 3:40am

you don't need some sort of exhaust pipe, but you do need a ventilated room, and probably one in which you aren't all the time lol
Meet The Pyro

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Postby Meet The Pyro » Monday September 23rd, 2019 9:35am

Tried some painting :D

Meet The Pyro

Postby enfenix » Monday September 23rd, 2019 6:15pm

Meet The Pyro wrote:I've compiled everything I've found here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ts ... sp=sharing

What an honor to be mentioned in the "Ye Olde Inn" :D ... ok somewhere at the end of a list but I do not want to complain

I also have an Ender3 and the FatDragon video helped me a lot with the quality and speed of the prints: https://youtu.be/AqEWl51s9Rw

The next few days/weeks Carlbark will scan the 4 Wizards of Zargon/Morcar. So stay tuned! ;)
enfenix

Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:

Postby Meet The Pyro » Tuesday September 24th, 2019 4:38am

enfenix wrote:What an honor to be mentioned in the "Ye Olde Inn" :D ... ok somewhere at the end of a list but I do not want to complain

I also have an Ender3 and the FatDragon video helped me a lot with the quality and speed of the prints: https://youtu.be/AqEWl51s9Rw

The next few days/weeks Carlbark will scan the 4 Wizards of Zargon/Morcar. So stay tuned! ;)

haha well it was mainly about getting the originals/replacements for the originals, but there was some cool extra stuff that shouldn't be ignored so I added it at the end :P

I had been tinkering with my ender 3 forever but ehh, got resin now, but I should really start up my ender again for like buildings and stuff, just need to upgrade the mobo and not looking forward to fighting with all the glue on the original mobo xD

:o More high quality Carlbark scans? Hooray! :D
Meet The Pyro

Postby cornixt » Tuesday September 24th, 2019 2:11pm

Meet The Pyro wrote:
cornixt wrote:I'm strongly thinking that I will get an Ender 3 for xmas this year. As nice as the results are from a resin printer, I don't want all the hassle that comes with them.

Honestly while the process with resin is a bit more messy, I feel like there's way less work to do after the print, it's way easier to remove supports with resin :P
But the Ender 3 is definitely a good choice.

Cleaning up the models after a print isn't a big deal for me, fussing with toxic chemicals and venting it is where the issues lie. When the kids have left home I should have a spare room to dedicate to it, but that is a few years off and who knows how much better the printers will be then.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
cornixt

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Meet The Pyro » Friday October 11th, 2019 10:13am

Aha, looks like Carlbark has indeed uploaded quite a few new things, I'll be updating the file and adding pictures soon tm :P
Meet The Pyro

Previous

Return to Project Forge