• Advertisement

All Solo Quests

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: All Solo Quests

Postby Drew » Saturday September 14th, 2019 12:40am

Anderas wrote:You can also take a look at my signature, the quest inndex might be helpful in finding more solo quests. I work on that list, occasionally, when I have time.

Thanks a lot, added 3 new quests thanks to your link. The thing is many quests at your link dont say for how many players (or which player) they are, that space is blank so I will have to check em out one by one over time but will do. Let me know if you update your link so that you make my life easier. xD Thanks a lot for the link :)
Drew

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » Saturday September 14th, 2019 2:39am

I think, i don't remember perfectly, but I think that list is for editing for everybody.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » Saturday September 14th, 2019 2:50am

Anderas wrote:I think, i don't remember perfectly, but I think that list is for editing for everybody.

I dont understand what you mean. Can you explain? (by the way are you greek?)
Drew

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:

Postby Anderas » Saturday September 14th, 2019 3:10am

You too can edit that list in my link. If there is information missing, and you look it up, people might be happy if you add it then.

No I am not Greek. Why did you think that?
I am German, but living in France since ten years, and I am married to a Colombian. All those have their influence, and now I am not able to speak any language without accent anymore. :D

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » Saturday September 14th, 2019 3:41am

Anderas wrote:You too can edit that list in my link. If there is information missing, and you look it up, people might be happy if you add it then.

No I am not Greek. Why did you think that?
I am German, but living in France since ten years, and I am married to a Colombian. All those have their influence, and now I am not able to speak any language without accent anymore. :D

Ok I checked em all. All the quests that dont have a number or letter in "Intended Hero(es)" are group quests. So you can just put "G" in em all. Hope that is helpful.
Andreas is a greek name so I thought you might be greek. (my name is Andreas too lol)
Drew

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:

Postby Jalapenotrellis » Sunday September 15th, 2019 1:39am

My "friend" (abusive friend) in high school was named Andras and was Hungarian. He was weird AF
Jalapenotrellis

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Postby Anderas » Sunday September 15th, 2019 3:33am

I certainly hope that I was not abusive when I was little... :-) You never know until afterwards someone tells you.

Andreas was quite a common name in my age group in northern germany. Sometimes I had the feeling that every second child was named "Andreas" or "Christian".

Rewards:
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Monday September 16th, 2019 5:14pm

Anderas wrote:You can also take a look at my signature, the quest inndex might be helpful in finding more solo quests. I work on that list, occasionally, when I have time.

I'd forgotten all about the Inndex!
My Quest Book Edits - In Progress
My Quest Locations - In Progress

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » Thursday September 19th, 2019 11:02pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:

I'd forgotten all about the Inndex!

yeah its pretty helpful, thanks to it I added 1 more dwarf quest and 2 duo quests.
Drew

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion