[Solo quest][Wizard] The Magic Trial

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: [Solo quest][Wizard] The Magic Trial

Postby The Admiral » Wednesday September 11th, 2019 6:58am

I totally get what people are saying. I am not for one moment suggesting that this excellent solo quest is changed in any way I have mentioned for its publication.

I am only suggesting that if you were so inclined, and were prepared to lose the solo Wizard fun for a different experience, and if you maybe wanted a new look to the start of the Heroes careers, then you could, off your own back, as a completely independent house project, use this quest as a good basis along the lines I have suggested.

I just saw the Wizard gradually meeting the other 3 characters and came up with my idea. I don't think Drew should put any of this into his great quest.
The Admiral

Ogre
Ogre

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Postby Drew » Wednesday September 11th, 2019 12:55pm

The Admiral wrote:I totally get what people are saying. I am not for one moment suggesting that this excellent solo quest is changed in any way I have mentioned for its publication.
I am only suggesting that if you were so inclined, and were prepared to lose the solo Wizard fun for a different experience, and if you maybe wanted a new look to the start of the Heroes careers, then you could, off your own back, as a completely independent house project, use this quest as a good basis along the lines I have suggested.
I just saw the Wizard gradually meeting the other 3 characters and came up with my idea. I don't think Drew should put any of this into his great quest.

Oh I get it. Yeah you could I guess but there are like hundreds of group quests available whereas only a few solo ones. Seems like a waste to me to turn a solo quest into a group one.
As most of you know its hard to get the whole group together very often. So I started a project of solo campaigns, as a side-project. Like my group comes normally but I have the option for my players to come 1 by 1 when they have time to do solo quests. To do that I started gathering any solo quest I could find online and to my surprise I couldnt find that much so the 4 solo campaigns consist of 8 to 9 quests each (each campaign has totally different quests). My point is there aren't that many solo quests so I think its a waste to use it as a group one.
Drew

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Postby The Admiral » Wednesday September 11th, 2019 1:38pm

Drew wrote: My point is there aren't that many solo quests.

Yep, you are certainly right. I am always on the lookout for solo quests for our Hero groups.
The Admiral

Ogre
Ogre

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ClemGrt » Friday October 18th, 2019 2:54pm

Now that it has been quite a long time the quests have been released I have a poll for you. Do you rather play:
A - Drew's version of the quest
B - Mine
?
Reviving Heroquest project
https://revivingheroquest.blogspot.com/

Blog about aeronautic simulation
Multisim Project

Android apps :
Dices for Perudo
Multi Dice Roller

Ambient music
Memorial