• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Lego Ideas HeroQuest

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Lego Ideas HeroQuest

Postby lestodante » Tuesday January 14th, 2020 5:09pm

this topic need more visibility. They already passed 7.000 supporters, but still need less than 3000 supporters...

lestodante wrote:I'd like if they would really realize this project, Lego is a colossus in toys and it could be a hint for Hasbro to put its attention back to HeroQuest and maybe will republish it. Who knows... I like to dream!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Lego Ideas HeroQuest

Postby Hendar23 » Saturday February 15th, 2020 1:45pm

Maurice76 wrote:The only downside I see is that pit traps will actually raise figures, instead of sinking them. The only way to solve that would be to heighten the board and allow tiles to be pulled out of the board to reveal a pit trap underneath.

Just take their legs off and stick the torso to the trap :D

torilen wrote:And as has been stated, it would be grossly expensive. Much more so than anyone would
want to believe, and most likely much more than any real fan would want to pay. Just look
at the cost of sets already available...$200+.

With the amount of money I have spent on this game already...that's nothing :lol: Day one purchase for me.

This really has to happen!
Hendar23

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion