• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings from Spain!!!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings from Spain!!!

Postby genaker » March 25th, 2019, 7:22 am

Hi there!,

This is Genaker a HQ fan from Spain.

I know the YeOldeInn web for a long time, I downloaded a lot of material for my HQ back some time ago.

I don’t find de CD where I burned all this stuff, and I’m downloading all available material again.

My problem is that I don’t have access to the US versions of “Against the Ogre Horde” and “Wizards of Zargon” by drathe. I must become a “Champion” to be able to do it.

I don’t know what do I have to do to become a champion, and be able to get this questbooks.

Can anyone support me?.

Many thanks in advance.
genaker

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings from Spain!!!

Postby devarionarias » March 25th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Welcome genaker!

I haven't been here long myself, but there is a lot of material to explore here - still going through it. To become Champion, you just have to make at least 15 meaningful contributions by making posts or replies to things you find here on the forum and collaborating with the community. There's a lot of activity with, I'd say at least 5-10 new topics being posted here each day, so just check back and I'm sure you can find something of interest. :)

Have fun!
devarionarias

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby Goblin-King » March 25th, 2019, 1:11 pm

Welcome to the Inn genaker |_P

devarionarias wrote:To become Champion, you just have to make at least 15 meaningful contributions by making posts or replies to things you find here on the forum and collaborating with the community. There's a lot of activity with, I'd say at least 5-10 new topics being posted here each day, so just check back and I'm sure you can find something of interest.

Keyword being "meaningful" posts. Please don't spam ;)
But I'm sure you can find topics that interest you. After all, you are a HeroQuest fan on the best HeroQuest site!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby KrautScientist » March 25th, 2019, 1:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! Just check out some of the topics and leave a few kind words here and there, and you'll have those fifteen posts together in no time -- and who knows, maybe (hopefully) you'll even want to stick around and keep talking to people beyond that minimum! ;)

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
KrautScientist

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby lestodante » March 25th, 2019, 2:11 pm

Hello and welcome to the Inn!
I love Spain, it is full of great miniature painters and beautiful ladies! (guess wich one of the 2 categories I prefer...)

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby genaker » March 26th, 2019, 7:57 am

Thanks to everyone for your support!!!.
genaker

Postby Thor-in » March 26th, 2019, 10:01 am

lestodante wrote: I love Spain, it is full of great miniature painters and beautiful ladies! (guess wich one of the 2 categories I prefer...)

Hmmmmm, I wonder........ ;) :lol:

genaker, welcome to the Inn. Happy to have you here.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby genaker » April 24th, 2019, 10:39 am

Thor-in wrote:
lestodante wrote: I love Spain, it is full of great miniature painters and beautiful ladies! (guess wich one of the 2 categories I prefer...)

Hmmmmm, I wonder........ ;) :lol:

genaker, welcome to the Inn. Happy to have you here.

LOL, thanks to eveyone!!!.
genaker

Return to Ye Olde Lobby