Hi from Germany

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hi from Germany

Postby ethan » Thursday March 21st, 2019 12:01pm

Hi everyone...

I've read so many things here, used ideas etc. and now it is time to introduce myself.

In my collection are several HQ-games, like the normal version, Master Edition, the German version Herr des Schwertes, AHQ and of course the 4 expansions and the adventure design kit. Nothing special you see, I am not a hardcore collector for sealed stuff or so :D and the US expansions are much too expensive for me.
My next goal are the 4 puzzles. I got the first one a few days ago, but there is a missing piece... :(
I hope someone can help me out...
ethan

Forum Language: Deutsch
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Advertisement

Re: Hi from Germany

Postby lestodante » Thursday March 21st, 2019 3:36pm

Hello and welcome to the INN!!
Good luck with the "4" puzzles, espacially 2 of them are very rare and... expensive, more than US expansions

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » Thursday March 21st, 2019 4:09pm

Moin, herzlich Willkommen!

Have fun exploring the dungeons of this forum!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby KrautScientist » Thursday March 21st, 2019 8:27pm

Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen! :)

That honestly does sound like quite a collection -- I am always green with envy when people mention owning all of the expansions, and it's even worse when it's a fellow German ;)

Have fun on the board, it's an amazing place that is sure to make your love for classic HeroQuest goodness soar again -- at least that's what it has done for me :)
KrautScientist

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:

Postby Goblin-King » Friday March 22nd, 2019 3:09am

Welcome to the inn ethan |_P

I'm not sure what you expect regarding the missing piece.
If anyone else has the puzzle I don't think they are likely to donate the piece you miss :lol:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ethan » Monday March 25th, 2019 6:24pm

Thank you for the warm welcome...

No, I hope I can get a scan of this area and print it with a color laser printer to create a fake one. :)

I collected HQ stuff for many years and checked out the prices for expansions a few days ago... wow. I sold almost perfect ones with original package for 70€ a few years ago (also against the ogre hordes) ... the prices now are making me sick... but I believe with some patience and luck it will be possible to find a fair price for the "normal" expansions.
It will be hard for me to collect all of the jigsaws and a first strange guy is sending me pms... he thinks, I am selling the jigsaw from the adventure design kit. I have only some posts and never written, that I want to sell anything. Is it normal to receive such messages? At this time I have only one imcomplete puzzle.

And "Moin" is pretty cool, because I live very close to Denmark in the north of Germany.
My wish is it to get the HQXX I ordered at a store about 3 years ago. I did not back it with the Kickstarter. This was too strange for me.

Cheerio...
ethan

Hero:

Postby Goblin-King » Tuesday March 26th, 2019 3:16am

I see. Which picture is your puzzle of? I've seen large scans of several HQ images floating around. If that's all you need we can probably help :)

Germany is the best neighbour you can have. I've visited several times and it's always a pleasure |_P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ethan » Tuesday March 26th, 2019 7:14am

I've posted my search in another thread, but here is the text of it:

It is the witch lord and the part is the 4th piece of the right side frame from the lower corner. I hope I can fix it somehow and I need a big frame for 2 puzzles to put them onto my wall. Kellars keep should be possible to collect. The other 2 will be harder I think.
ethan

Hero:

Postby ethan » Thursday April 11th, 2019 9:37am

So, I have 2 complete jigsaws in my collection. The witch lord and the dwarven pass are mine. I am still waiting for the last one, but it should be here in a few days. The incomplete witch lord is in its box. Next goal find a frame for both of them and get the other jigsaws...
ethan

Hero:

Return to Ye Olde Lobby