• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

embarking on a new adventure

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

embarking on a new adventure

Postby straydog1980 » March 17th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Hello all!

I had a copy of HeroQuest when it was first released back in 1989. Unfortunately I did not have it for long as I got sick (on the box) and my parents threw it away. I've been waiting years and years for the "right" deal to come along and finally found a copy of the game with Kellar's Keep, 100% complete in extremely good condition. It was an investment but one I knew was worth making. I prayed that my wife and son would have fun adventuring and, thankfully, I was right! We have done 6 of the first 14 quests in the last two days and we are all having a blast.

I look forward to pouring through all the content on this site and hopefully getting some advice on how to get the most out of our HeroQuest adventures!

Thanks,

Ryan
straydog1980

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: embarking on a new adventure

Postby lestodante » March 17th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Welcome to this new adventure!!! After you'll finish all the 14 quests, I suggest to go on with Kellar's Keep first and then try to catch a copy of Return of the Witch Lord too.
Then you can start to watch at custom questpack or go on with the other 2 big Questpacks (USA: Barbarian and Elf Quest Packs; EUR: Against the Ogre Horde and Wizards of Morcar)

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby