Expansions--access to armories, extra spells thereafter?

Discuss the Rules of HeroQuest as set out by Milton Bradley Game Systems and Quest Packs.

Re: Expansions--access to armories, extra spells thereafter?

Postby j_dean80 » Wednesday February 13th, 2019 8:02am

I have AtOh then MotM cause it continues the Ogre theme. From there is my adapted WoM (Summons of the Wizards' Council) to introduce mercenaries which continue into FH.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Expansions--access to armories, extra spells thereafter?

Postby wallydubbs » Thursday March 7th, 2019 8:41am

Jalapenotrellis wrote:Did you say elf quest pack before barbarian Quest pack? I was looking at that thread about what were the quest packs should be played... They said the opposite on the first page. Maybe I didn't read far enough?

There's no specific order when it comes to the Barbarian and Elf quest packs.
Some say to put Frozen Horror last as it is the most difficult, others would argue continuity that Wizard's of Morcar/Zargon allows mercenaries to hire, as does Frozen Horror, where Mage of the Mirror does not.
It's your choice, but I prefer Hero Quest, Keller's Keep, Return of the Witch Lord, Against the Ogre Horde, Wizards of Morcar/Zargon, Frozen Horror, Mage of the Mirror, Dark Company.
wallydubbs

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Previous

Return to Official Rules