• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Photoshop versions of HQ cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Photoshop versions of HQ cards

Postby StratosVX » August 16th, 2018, 10:01 pm

I have been reorganizing my HQ cards that are in the link in my signature. The link used to contain mainly the cards that were from the archived quests that I've converted and they were in the jpg format. However, I have since taken pretty much all cards that I have made and uploaded the Photoshop files for them if anybody wants them. Currently, there are cards from the main game and all expansions, the quests that were converted and some misc cards that I've found here and there (many of them were low resolution so they were hard to read). In case anyone wants PS versions of them. I'll be adding to them, but I likely won't make any updates when I do.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Photoshop versions of HQ cards

Postby Spookyhappyfun » August 20th, 2018, 8:58 am

Very cool! I'll probably go through them all later.

Thank you! I think this might come in very handy.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Photoshop versions of HQ cards

Postby wallydubbs » October 24th, 2018, 11:10 am

So I was wandering around this website looking over differences in the European and North American versions of the game and I came across some cards created by Sjeng for the European circuit that intrigued me.

He incorporated quite a bit of variety in the equipment deck. I'm not sure where else to go to ask this question, but some of them were created cards so here I am.

It seems like one would be able to weild dual weopons in certain cases. If one were to play by these rules,would a dual weapon weilder be able to attack twice (once with each weapon) or would he have the option to attack with either?

If they get to attack twice, wouldn't this make the heroes too powerful? Or was this expansion deck specifically designed by him for harder/created quests?

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member
wallydubbs

Halberdier
Halberdier

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Cards