• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Shipstarter on Kickstarter

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Shipstarter on Kickstarter

Postby sorcerersapprentice » Friday July 13th, 2018 1:20pm

2 thing guys:

Firstly -
Ahoy there mateys! I've turned my attention to creating an experimental range of gigantic detailed digital ship maps for fantasy RPG, compatible with Meanders and each one a high-resolution 300dpi JPEG that measures 18x54". I want to create BIGGER Maps, Huge, but my Current PC simply cannot handle what I ask of it - so I'm running this campaign to try and buy a new more powerful graphics-oriented one that will allow me to reach for new horizons. To do that, I've put together a special Map Pack offer that includes:

A Beautiful Pirate Ship on the Blue Ocean with 3 deck levels (currently it has one)
A Ghost Ship illuminated by St Elmos Fire with 3 deck levels for your undead to run amok.
A Shipwrecked Version smashed on the Rocks with spilled cargo and floating debris
A Feeding Frenzy of Sharks Version for instilling fear when your pirates make the adventurers walk the plank!
A Docked At Port Version with extended gangplank and consignments of cargo on the ship and waiting on the wharf.
A giant Treasure Island - a special Ocean Meander Map Pack for the first 25 Backers Or Any Return Backer - Plus MUCH MORE

Come check out Shipstarter on Kickstarter :)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ga ... l-rpg-maps

Kind Regards
Kris McDermott

[You never know when a ship might come in handy in HQ...]

And secondly, July 15th will mark a milestone for my small business Game Tile Warehouse that thanks to the support of customers and Kickstarter backers has stayed afloat and now has a huge range of different tiles, tokens and maps to offer. To celebrate this important date I am sharing a GTW Super Coupon that entitles you or your friends to 50% of any purchase in the store from the 15th-21st July 2018, including all mega-bundles, everything. That code is "GTW4Life". You can use the coupon as often as you like, share it in your groups, with other RPG'ers whatever you like.
Last edited by sorcerersapprentice on Sunday July 15th, 2018 12:10am, edited 1 time in total.
Something Wicked This Way Comes...

http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply
sorcerersapprentice

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: Shipstarter on Kickstarter

Postby Daedalus » Saturday July 14th, 2018 3:01pm

The 50% off coupon is big news, I hope it earns you even more success. I tried the link but couldn't find your new Kickstarter. Could you repost it?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Shipstarter on Kickstarter

Postby sorcerersapprentice » Sunday July 15th, 2018 12:10am

thanks Daedulus :) and yes sir, here it is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ga ... l-rpg-maps
Something Wicked This Way Comes...

http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply
sorcerersapprentice

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Project Forge