• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

where in the world is Durrag Dol?

Discuss Halls of Durrag-Dol, published in White Dwarf Magazine #134.

Re: where in the world is Durrag Dol?

Postby The Admiral » November 30th, 2018, 4:38 pm

I really like your map. Have you given any thought on where you might locate Fellmarg's Tomb?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Spookyhappyfun » November 30th, 2018, 6:27 pm

The Admiral wrote:I really like your map. Have you given any thought on where you might locate Fellmarg's Tomb?

I'm also interested in where Pancho puts it. Based on other things, I've put it inside the Catacombs of Karev, south of Nuln.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » November 30th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:I'm also interested in where Pancho puts it. Based on other things, I've put it inside the Catacombs of Karev, south of Nuln.

As good a place as any, but to fit in with a storyline I have written, I have placed it in the World Edge Mountains, just to the north of Black Water.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Halls of Durrag-Dol