• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

assasin grenade explanation

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

assasin grenade explanation

Postby lukapanzer » May 17th, 2017, 2:58 am

hi guys, i'm an italian new player and I succesfully use yours character assassin. I stamped the 3 abilities but i can't understand the grenade card. it says that grenade causes the same damage as a firefall, but i can't understand what is firefall? maybe you mean fire ball? can you explain it to me? thanks bye.
lukapanzer

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: assasin grenade explanation

Postby mitchiemasha » May 18th, 2017, 9:18 am

Best if you direct this to who ever created the Assassin Card. We all have our own different special characters and Heroes here.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » July 10th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Perhaps you could tell us where you found the Hero/Hero Card?

With no better information, I'd say fire ball is a good guess. That would likely reference the Fire spell Ball of Flame.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » July 10th, 2017, 4:34 pm

... or it could be the same effect as the Fireburst trap?
We really need to see that card to answer that question.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby clmckay » July 10th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Alright dudes....it's right here at the inn.

http://english.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/ ... k-2012.pdf

It seems pretty clear to be the Fireball spell. A Chaos Spell.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:

Postby Daedalus » July 11th, 2017, 4:55 pm

Thanks. I had checked from the US tab, which only lists NA Hero Cards. But there it is, found under any other EU tab.

Chaos spell or Fire spell, they both cause the same Ball of Flame damage.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby clmckay » July 11th, 2017, 5:20 pm

I know this is the wrong place..but do you suppose drathe would ever reorganize the material here?

I mean, its great for what was made at the time, but so much has changed since the place opened up (let alone, the old Agin's Inn).

It'd be nice to put all the official materiel, expanded official materiel and fan stuff in a single organized repository. Any one individuals Dropbox probably isn't kosher you'd be relying on one person to maintain or organize and we've all seen how someone can get out of shape or disappear from the Inn. But maybe, if drathe/the Inn were to have a single location, under the Inn's stewardship (and yes, the WoZ's to manage) we could crete a place to upload all the content - I dunno how site hosting works, if the Inn doesn't have enough space maybe a few dropbox accounts could be strung together, to hold the data.

I don't know, it's a pipe dream, but theres tons of stuff that is uploaded to disparate locations that is lost because the owners have lost interest and removed it. I (and many others) have crap tons of backups of a lot of it, maybe we could chip in and send it to someone who could manage it.

Hell.....maybe I should just spring for an industrial dropbox account and do it myself. I'd feel strange putting up other peoples material on my dropbox (a reason why I'd like the "Inn" to do it), but call tacit permission since it was posted/linked at the Inn. Now there's an odd train of thought...

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:

Postby mitchiemasha » July 11th, 2017, 7:13 pm

I have a folder on One Drive that has most of the downloadable content. Nicely organised. Some stuff will have been deleted and others missed. If anyone wants a link PM.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Heroes