• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings to all...

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings to all...

Postby pug » June 19th, 2010, 8:23 pm

Hi there, just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I go by the name Pug, a nick I've had since I was a kid, but aside from that, I live up in Montreal, and have been an avid fan of Heroquest since it was first released. Fast forward a few years, and my precious Heroquest game was thrown out by my brother during a house move... that was about 4 years ago now. I didn't actively search for Heroquest until now, as the prices on the bay were just a bit higher than I could afford. So I posted a wanted ad through craigslist and found a kind lady who offered me the game for 25$. My heart skipped and jumped when she responded, I felt like a kid again, really one of those great moments. I got the game this morning and after inspecting the box and its contents, it's almost complete, spare a missing Hero Wizard, Goblin and a door base. Can't complain for 25$ though :D I'm hoping to relive the great moments I had when I was younger, and perhaps attempt to paint a few of the figures as well.
pug

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings to all...

Postby drathe » June 19th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Welcome to the community! Shame that you lost your original game, but lucky you found another. Twenty-five bucks is a great deal on a near complete set. Show is your paint jobs when you have them all done up, would you? And if you begin making your own Quests, be sure to share those too. Have fun on the forums and enjoy all the great content created by all us HeroQuest fans!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby