• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hel'o Ya All

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hel'o Ya All

Postby Nebion » June 26th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Hi All

I played Hero Quest long time ago, about...... 20 years ago i think.... well been long time now. Didn't have all the expansion but had base and 2 expansion. Was great family game for my family.

Been wanting to remake the game, since I do own the base still, but falling abit apart. Wanting to reprint some parts, and make new box for it to store in
Nebion

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hel'o Ya All

Postby QorDaq » June 27th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Greetings Nebion,

Welcome to the Inn, this is a great place to resource custom HQ-related projects. Everything from complete re-makes, to adding just a few new cards. Adapting leveling and or custom magic systems to creating all new HQ boards... Plus lots of other cool stuff, tips, and tricks. So if you are wanting to do a complete game over-haul you've come to the right place for ideas and feedback.

Looking forward to hearing how your project develops, and again welcome to the Inn!

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Hel'o Ya All

Postby slev » June 29th, 2016, 8:32 am

Hello!

*passes the beer*

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby