• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Lemmeron's equipment cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Lemmeron's equipment cards

Postby Ragnar IronFist » September 11th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Many thanks to you, Lemmeron! Gorgeous stuff! Can't wait to get these printed up! (Now I just need to decide on a system in case I need to do any tweaks before I make cards!)
|_P |_P |_P
Ragnar IronFist

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Lemmeron » September 19th, 2015, 7:51 am

Thanks Ragnar, enjoy mate :)

- Count Mowhawk, I will have to retrace my steps to figure out where i got my artwork. They are from a number of different artists and sites. I am still working long hours renovating (read building from frames up) house so I am hardly online at the moment. When I have finished the renos, I will try to figure it out for you.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Stig » December 29th, 2015, 5:42 am

Awesome cards! Can't wait to prin them off. Just a couple of Qs:

- what are the starting attack dice for each character?
- as each character starts with a cudgel, presumably the barbarian doesn't start with a sword, the dwarf doesn't start with an axe etc?
- do you have custom character cards too, including the sorceress in your pics? If not, what are their stats?

Thanks for your work!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » January 17th, 2016, 6:50 am

Hi Stig,

the thread where I have posted my character cards is here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2968

the Barbarian = Amazon
Elf Ranger = Elf
Sorceress = Wizard
Madam Dwarf = Dwarf

as far as starting character Dice and Stats in my version of things.

I will try to upload the 4 male and 4 female starting character cards over the next day or so if you want to be able to download them in pdf.

I still have a lot of work to do on the Spells and Mastery Schools, but those basic character cards are pretty much done, just the extras to go

Kind Regards

- Lemmeron

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » May 10th, 2016, 10:01 am

Hi guys and gals.

Haven't been around a lot other than reading posts, still crazily renovating house.

just thought I would post and get some feedback on these cards. A number of people asked for them to be made available for download, so I would really value some feedback from people who have used them in games.

Any balance issues ? How did you find them ? Do any need further clarification etc ect

Cheers.

Rewards:
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Stig » October 22nd, 2018, 9:54 am

Hope the house renovation went ok and you’re enjoying it all now :) Did you ever get to finish your version of HQ? I’m sure a lot of us are waiting for the final flourish where we see the end result. Your equipment system worked amazing.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » November 22nd, 2018, 12:37 am

Hi Stig, alot has gone on...

waay to much in fact, but I am starting to turn my eyes again towards board games and hero quest....
I am starting to read through what I have missed over the last however long and then I will look at continuing my work

Thank you very much for the words of praise

Rewards:
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » November 22nd, 2018, 4:53 am

[quote=lemmeron]the last whatever[/quote]
years, dude. years.
don't be a stranger... |_P
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » November 23rd, 2018, 5:50 pm

Yeah it has been a few years...
how are ya knight ? lol please send me a pm and fill me in on what you have been upto with your projects

Rewards:
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Warmey » February 5th, 2019, 12:45 am

Hello Lemmeron,

I just stumbled upon this page and I'm a big HeroQuest fan. I currently have the original game a few times and the following expansions: Kellar's Keep, Return of the Witch Lord, Against the Ogre Horde,Wizards of Morcar.

I saw your custom cards and I think they are awesome. I noticed your mentioned that you would be willing to create additional copies and sell them. How much would it cost to make a pack with the shipping fees and all ?

Thanks,
Warmey

Hero:

PreviousNext

Return to Cards