• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

wolfies hq

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

wolfies hq

Postby wolfie907 » March 17th, 2014, 11:06 pm

thought I may as well start showin some of my work im close to done with a 3d board and have about half a base set more or less painted as well as quite a few furtiture conversions excuse the shoddy pics im not very talented with a camera
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wolfie907 on March 18th, 2014, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: wolfies hq

Postby wolfie907 » March 18th, 2014, 1:43 am

not hq but still cool I think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » March 18th, 2014, 2:42 am

also I got this today

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » March 18th, 2014, 4:31 am

Sweet. I like that female barbarian. :) I hope MYTH for the UK doesn't take too long to arrive! :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » March 18th, 2014, 6:57 am

myth is really top quality the cardboard is very heavy stock the minis are way better than the concept art was but still they are a different style than I usally go for and the scale is a little wonky the monk is tiny and the rat is big it's more of a true 28mm then the more clunky hq gw heroic minis I'm used to

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 18th, 2014, 7:38 am

You got your Myth already! :O cool!!

Are you one of the lucky few who got a double order and didn't have to return it? ;)
That news made my jaw drop.

Pictures!!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » March 18th, 2014, 4:11 pm

no it wasn't double I wish they are selling on ebay at $400

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » March 18th, 2014, 9:28 pm

something I painted at Christmas time

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » March 19th, 2014, 5:50 pm

The Northlands background is a nice touch. Please reconsider the turtle knee armor on the Frozen Horror. :bites-lip: I also like the demon--whatzitcalled?

That Mantic dog is starting to grow on me. Makes me think a Mercenary card should be made for it. Half price for the Dwarf.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » March 19th, 2014, 6:27 pm

Daedalus wrote:The Northlands background is a nice touch. Please reconsider the turtle knee armor on the Frozen Horror. :bites-lip: I also like the demon--whatzitcalled?

That Mantic dog is starting to grow on me. Makes me think a Mercenary card should be made for it. Half price for the Dwarf.

Yeah the color of the knee pads is a bit jarring in the photo, its not as neon looking in real life I was thinking about changing it as soon as I looked at the picture but they do really look like turtle shells more than anything else so they will probably stay green ill just tone them down a bit. The demon is Errtu from the Legend of Drizzt boardgame it's the biggest mini I ever painted and the first time I tried lava or fire I'm pretty happy with it, all but the teeth which are to bright. the horns on the dog are not a jawbone as guessed in the exchange thread anyone else care to try and guess at the origin of them? The icicle weapon that broke off the gremlin irritated me I wrapped that thing like crazy and put blisterpack foam inserts around it but, I'm still not that surprised it came off I didn't want to put to much glue on it cause I didn't want the plastic to cloud up and I didn't wanna pin it cause you'd be able to see the pin, oh well hopefully Bene got it to stay put, I made that bit out of a fork.

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Miniatures