• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HQ painted collection

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: My HQ painted collection

Postby Daedalus » Saturday February 10th, 2018 7:02pm

RemyT wrote:Hello here.
I'm a french fan of heroquest since 1993. All I wanted at this point was having a set of miniatures painted as the same standard than the McVey's minis. Well 20 years after I'm done, and I'm now working with Mike mcVey on his own games as a miniatures designer. I guess I've made a good step in my career. . . .

. . . So the next step is to paint the remaining miniatures from the expansion and paint my whole set of AHQ minis... and there is a lot since I've got a complete collection to play the official stuff.

RemyT wrote: . . . Those mainting are only meant for playing, not showcasing or anything, I'm taking my time to have something cool. So probably 4 months of work everyday to achieve this set. I've got 5 or 6 times this amount to minis to paint so whenmy daughter will be in age to play I'll got everythings painted :D.

Which expansion(s) do you own and when can we hope to see pics of those minis?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Postby Stig » Wednesday October 31st, 2018 2:59am

Stunning work, thank you for sharing, can’t believe I’ve only just found this topic! You’ve given me so much inspiration to start painting my set. Any tips on how to do Heroquest bases, the stones look amazing!
Stig

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » Sunday December 23rd, 2018 12:37pm

I would like to see more from the oldschool miniatures painted by Remy... Maybe the 4 Wizards of Morcar?

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures