• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby 5urieal » Sunday April 21st, 2013 10:31pm

Hey guys,

I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.

Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep

I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3
User avatar
5urieal

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Friday April 19th, 2013 12:28pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby TMU » Wednesday May 1st, 2013 3:34pm

Just a pop up for our American fellows. :)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby chaoticprime » Wednesday May 1st, 2013 5:24pm

5urieal wrote:Hey guys,

I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.

Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep

I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3


No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: Sunday February 10th, 2013 3:38am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby 5urieal » Wednesday May 1st, 2013 7:43pm

chaoticprime wrote:No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.


That is awesome Chaoticprime, PM me and we can work out the details.
User avatar
5urieal

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Friday April 19th, 2013 12:28pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby cynthialee » Wednesday May 1st, 2013 11:33pm

chaoticprime wrote:
5urieal wrote:Hey guys,

I need a couple things to complete my base set, hoping someone out there might have these they would let go at a good price. I lucked into a local guy selling the almost complete set and managed to get it for $30 CDN with only these peaces missing.

Models
Fimir 1
Orc 2 ( only one really but I have another missing a weapon)
Chaos spells
Command
Lightning Bolt
Sleep

I know I can just print the cards, and actually I have them printed but it would be nice to have a complete set of real cards seeing I'm only missing 3


No problem. I have all that extra. Pay for the shipping and you can have them.

you are an awesome dude!

that was sweet of you to hook him up like that
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1848
Images: 4
Joined: Tuesday September 27th, 2011 10:56am
Location: the forests of Washington State
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby TMU » Thursday May 2nd, 2013 12:28am

Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up :D
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby Sjeng » Thursday May 2nd, 2013 12:59am

Great show man! Kudos! |_P

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock
 
Posts: 4517
Images: 92
Joined: Tuesday July 26th, 2011 9:58am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby Goblin-King » Thursday May 2nd, 2013 1:17am

TMU wrote:Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up :D

We won't forket you... We won't forket you ever...


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror
 
Posts: 3545
Images: 85
Joined: Monday September 26th, 2011 2:54pm
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby TMU » Thursday May 2nd, 2013 1:49am

Goblin-King wrote:
TMU wrote:Oh oh don't forket me, I popped this up :D

We won't forket you... We won't forket you ever...

I wouldn't say that's a bad thing :lol:
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: looking for a couple things to complete My base set

Postby 5urieal » Thursday May 2nd, 2013 7:23am

Guys this is such an amazing community, I am so glad I joined.

And I also wont forket you TMU :P
User avatar
5urieal

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Friday April 19th, 2013 12:28pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:


Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest