• Advertisement

Brazilian Ebay eye candy

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Brazilian Ebay eye candy

Postby lestodante » Friday December 21st, 2018 1:48pm

Hi Washi, I did a first translation "on the fly" because Portuguese is similar to Spanish and Italian, then for some unknown words I used Google Translator.
Later my English translation was revised by Pancho Daedalus and other English native speaking for a better result.
But if you have the time, you can have a look at the links posted by Daedalus and say if we did any mistakes with the translation.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: Brazilian Ebay eye candy

Postby washi » Friday December 21st, 2018 3:26pm

I've looked quickly and appear to be fine. There is some issue you still didn't translated? I may follow with this work

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
washi

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market