• Advertisement

[WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

Postby TMU » Wednesday May 16th, 2018 5:45pm

True, although now I'm running into a problem. I was thinking of having good Ragnar and Bad Ragnar as half and half, but I have no idea how to do the bad one. Maybe solo quest pack and a group quest pack :D
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1864
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Postby TMU » Thursday May 17th, 2018 5:03am

I decided to go with the solo and group quest pack. I will most likely have it around 5+5 quests, with both parts of the quest pack being possible to play separately as well.

Since the initial idea was shot down completely, I will need to do everything from scratch but I have a pretty good vision, atleast for the solo quest pack to be played with Sir Ragnar.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1864
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: [WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Postby The Admiral » Thursday May 17th, 2018 5:52am

TMU wrote:I decided to go with the solo and group quest pack. I will most likely have it around 5+5 quests, with both parts of the quest pack being possible to play separately as well.

Since the initial idea was shot down completely, I will need to do everything from scratch but I have a pretty good vision, atleast for the solo quest pack to be played with Sir Ragnar.


This sounds interesting. Please feel free to ignore this idea, because that is all it is, but Sir Ragnar has been featured quite alot over the years by the HQ community, and you say you are starting from scratch. What about basing it on an entirely new treacherous Knight? I was thinking of Sir Vardion from 'Mound of the Beastmen'. It could be based on his carear before that and how he obtained the Black Stone that led to his downfall.
The Admiral

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Wednesday April 8th, 2015 7:31am
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Postby TMU » Thursday May 17th, 2018 6:15am

The Admiral wrote:This sounds interesting. Please feel free to ignore this idea, because that is all it is, but Sir Ragnar has been featured quite alot over the years by the HQ community, and you say you are starting from scratch

What I mean with starting from scratch is that I will not be able to use the ideas I had already done.
The Admiral wrote:What about basing it on an entirely new treacherous Knight? I was thinking of Sir Vardion from 'Mound of the Beastmen'. It could be based on his carear before that and how he obtained the Black Stone that led to his downfall.

I think I have to stay with Sir Ragnar, since I know nothing about Sir Vardion, nor have I read trough Mound of the Beastmen :D But the idea is very much the same as what you descriped there |_P
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1864
Images: 15
Joined: Saturday November 17th, 2012 2:55pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: [WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Postby The Admiral » Thursday May 17th, 2018 6:25am

Well good luck. These thing are always really hard work!
The Admiral

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Wednesday April 8th, 2015 7:31am
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Quests and Quest Packs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests