• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

Postby TMU » May 16th, 2018, 5:45 pm

True, although now I'm running into a problem. I was thinking of having good Ragnar and Bad Ragnar as half and half, but I have no idea how to do the bad one. Maybe solo quest pack and a group quest pack :D
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Postby TMU » May 17th, 2018, 5:03 am

I decided to go with the solo and group quest pack. I will most likely have it around 5+5 quests, with both parts of the quest pack being possible to play separately as well.

Since the initial idea was shot down completely, I will need to do everything from scratch but I have a pretty good vision, atleast for the solo quest pack to be played with Sir Ragnar.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Admiral » May 17th, 2018, 5:52 am

TMU wrote:I decided to go with the solo and group quest pack. I will most likely have it around 5+5 quests, with both parts of the quest pack being possible to play separately as well.

Since the initial idea was shot down completely, I will need to do everything from scratch but I have a pretty good vision, atleast for the solo quest pack to be played with Sir Ragnar.

This sounds interesting. Please feel free to ignore this idea, because that is all it is, but Sir Ragnar has been featured quite alot over the years by the HQ community, and you say you are starting from scratch. What about basing it on an entirely new treacherous Knight? I was thinking of Sir Vardion from 'Mound of the Beastmen'. It could be based on his carear before that and how he obtained the Black Stone that led to his downfall.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » May 17th, 2018, 6:15 am

The Admiral wrote:This sounds interesting. Please feel free to ignore this idea, because that is all it is, but Sir Ragnar has been featured quite alot over the years by the HQ community, and you say you are starting from scratch

What I mean with starting from scratch is that I will not be able to use the ideas I had already done.
The Admiral wrote:What about basing it on an entirely new treacherous Knight? I was thinking of Sir Vardion from 'Mound of the Beastmen'. It could be based on his carear before that and how he obtained the Black Stone that led to his downfall.

I think I have to stay with Sir Ragnar, since I know nothing about Sir Vardion, nor have I read trough Mound of the Beastmen :D But the idea is very much the same as what you descriped there |_P

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Admiral » May 17th, 2018, 6:25 am

Well good luck. These thing are always really hard work!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Drew » September 4th, 2019, 2:48 pm

was this ever completed?
Drew

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:

Postby Hexus » January 24th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Yeah, I'm kinda with Drew. Where can this be found or was it ever finished?
Hexus

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Previous

Return to Quests and Quest Packs