• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2018, 5:12 am

Hello everyone. I got my set back in the day and have been overly protective of it ever since. It is where i learned to paint minis. Since i am now older and better at painting. Am currently working on repainting. Glad to see a community on this. Keep things rolling. :D

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby StratosVX » November 17th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » November 17th, 2018, 2:05 pm

...and have a brew! |_P
This forum is more active than anyone would expect.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » November 17th, 2018, 3:12 pm

knightkrawler wrote:...and have a brew! |_P
This forum is more active than anyone would expect.

"What? A site dedicated to an out-of-print 30 year old board game? That's crazy. What is there to talk about? Why would anyone care? Good luck keeping that thing going."

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Flacktron » January 30th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Hello one and all. I found this site yesterday and am enjoying going through it, reminiscing and bringing back my old memories of many a day spent playing HeroQuest. The last time I played a game of HeroQuest was over 25 years ago. Whilst clearing out my loft last year I came across some Space Marines I used to paint and it reminded me of the HeroQuest board game. I was telling my 5 year old son about HeroQuest and how daddy loved playing it and he asked it he could play it. I explained they don't sell it anymore but I thought I'd have a look of Facebook marketplace and eBay. To my amazement (and eventually regret at getting rid of mine when I saw the price a full set was going for :) ) I thought I'd get one and I managed to purchase myself an almost complete set :D :D :D :D :D I've just bought a few extra pieces of eBay (after remortgaging my house) and I will hopefully have a full original set by the end of the week. Eventually I'd like a perfect set as a few items are damaged but I can't wait to play a game with my son

Keep up the good work on this site
Flacktron

Postby Kitch1982 » January 30th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Flacktron wrote:Hello one and all. I found this site yesterday and am enjoying going through it, reminiscing and bringing back my old memories of many a day spent playing HeroQuest. The last time I played a game of HeroQuest was over 25 years ago. Whilst clearing out my loft last year I came across some Space Marines I used to paint and it reminded me of the HeroQuest board game. I was telling my 5 year old son about HeroQuest and how daddy loved playing it and he asked it he could play it. I explained they don't sell it anymore but I thought I'd have a look of Facebook marketplace and eBay. To my amazement (and eventually regret at getting rid of mine when I saw the price a full set was going for :) ) I thought I'd get one and I managed to purchase myself an almost complete set :D :D :D :D :D I've just bought a few extra pieces of eBay (after remortgaging my house) and I will hopefully have a full original set by the end of the week. Eventually I'd like a perfect set as a few items are damaged but I can't wait to play a game with my son

Keep up the good work on this site

Great stuff! I play with my son now too! I have managed to purchase a compete set and the four additional UK extensions! Still working my way through them all, will get through it one day hopefully. Enjoy the site.
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Flacktron » January 31st, 2019, 4:02 pm

Great stuff! I play with my son now too! I have managed to purchase a compete set and the four additional UK extensions! Still working my way through them all, will get through it one day hopefully. Enjoy the site.

I only ever played the Ogre expansion and one with the Chaos Sorcerer on the front. Plus I bought the pack that allowed you to create your own with a blank book and stickers. Can't wait to have a game this weekend....
Flacktron

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Bob77 » August 14th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Hi. I have been coming to this site for years, but have just opened sn account.
Bob77

Goblin
Goblin

Postby melvinli » October 12th, 2019, 1:51 pm

Hi all, I just bought my first copy of Heroquest and looking to join the great community!
melvinli

Postby Stig » October 12th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Welcome! This site has so much good stuff. You'll find lots of treasures and ideas that will really enrich your experience of playing HeroQuest. Enjoy!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby